• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

Did/Are you enjoying LGM EX?

• Yes! (Please share why?)

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • No. (Please share why?)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    I've updated the game again, it's mostly just bug fixes this time around that I've found as I was testing a bit more. I'll be looking into revamping the Battle Tower NPCs and their rosters soon!

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Hi I really love your game it pretty fun I have a question any place grind. Thank you

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    where can i get a electirizer in the game?
    You can get it from a new NPC (he looks like a Rocker) at the construction site in Vermilion City.

Hi I really love your game it pretty fun I have a question any place grind. Thank you
    As for grinding, I wasn't sure how the balance of the game was, but I can consider adding trainer rematch data across the region if there's not enough places to get reliable EXP.

EDIT: New areas should begin opening up in various places around Kanto after beating the 8th Gym. Pokemon in these new areas are highly-leveled and could provide good EXP pre-League. I suggest taking a peek at Route 3 and Route 4 in particular after beating the 8th Gym.

Last edited:

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Thanks for your respond and if you do not mind do you know where is the Magmarizer.

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    There's a Magmarizer in the B1F of Waterwell Springs on Route 4. It's hidden in the rock maze, I suggest you bring the Flashlight with you down there.
    I think there's another one somewhere else, but I'll have to figure out where I put it again.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Thanks you very much but where is Waterwell spring look everywhere in route 4.

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    At least make the HP/xp gauges move faster. They're so slow lol

i know this is unrelated to the game, but i was just now staring at your profile pic thinking, "hmm, i wonder what treecko would look like as a leopard gecko?". just a thought. WDYT?

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    It's been a while, but I'm happy to announce that Let's Go Mimikyu is back in action under a new name! Now based on Essentials v19.1, LGM now takes advantage of all the upgrades that came with this new version!

PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

Current Version: v2.3.6 DOWNLOAD

Patches are smaller releases meant to save time in the updating process. From now on, whenever there's a patch provided, simply overwrite your old Data Folder with the new Data contained within the patch archive.

What's new for the EX Edition:
    Updated Regional Dex!
    Support for the latest gimmicks (Mega + Z-Moves + Dynamax)!
    Updated trainer rosters and a friendlier level curve!
    Updated encounters!
    The Power Bracelet allows the use of all modern Pokemon gimmicks, such as Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, and Dynamax. It's your all-in-one tool for power play!
    Buffed HM Moves!

NOTE: All HM items now work, EXCEPT Waterfall.

Returning Features:
    Following Pokemon (now expanded to include G8 Pokemon)!
    Shiny Mimikyu starter with special move Belly Drum!
    Open feedback policy; help shape the game!

Planned Features:
    Bug Fixes.
    Content expansions to encourage returning to the game.

Currently, I'm debating on doing expansions to LGM EX, so if anyone wants to drop ideas or support the project directly, feel free to message me! And as usual, report any concerns or bugs to the team. Thank you all for your continued interest in this project!

(A changelog will be included in the game's root folder.)

CREDITS:
    Spoiler:

i can't play the stupid because i don't have the right graphics driver, apparently. SMH!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    i found a small bug where clefairy wasn't effected by a ghost move, but a fighting move was still not very affective (unless i'm overlooking some type effectiveness changes)

also Pachirisu isn't affected by ghost moves

please ignore all of the above, just found out why

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    Anynone know where i can get an Alolan Raichu and you might also want to look at the move deleter in fuchisa city

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Some bugs (that I think haven't been mentioned):

- After getting the Silph Scope the wild encounters disappear from the Pokemon Tower.
    - There appears to be (I think) a Rock Slide move tutor in Rock Tunnel which crashes your game.
    - The Move Deleter in Fuchsia City also crashes your game - big issue since HM moves are unforgettable otherwise.
    - TM compatibility is kind of bugged in some places. Alolan Dugtrio can't learn Dig by TM (not sure about regular), Dratini line can't learn Breaking Swipe, etc.

Other issues/oversights:

- Overworld encounters lag the game after a while - seems like they're not cleared from the game's memory or something after the encounter/they disappear.
    - The Game Corner TMs seem to be the old Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower etc but since this game uses Gen 8 TMs/TRs, this means that you're paying 4000 coins for the likes of Fire Spin, Hail, and Thief.
    - The level curve feels messy - as an example the wild encounters on Cycling Road are around the 32-37 mark with the trainers not even reaching 37, yet the Cinnabar Mansion encounters are also around that level except the trainers now have pokemon in their 50s.
    - Maybe this is just a personal thing, but when you press Save on the Menu the default option is Delete. Why. When you then scroll down to Save the default option is New Save File rather than Save current save file. Why x2.

It's a nice game overall, although would definite benefit from some more polish.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Some bugs (that I think haven't been mentioned):

- After getting the Silph Scope the wild encounters disappear from the Pokemon Tower.
    - There appears to be (I think) a Rock Slide move tutor in Rock Tunnel which crashes your game.
    - The Move Deleter in Fuchsia City also crashes your game - big issue since HM moves are unforgettable otherwise.
    - TM compatibility is kind of bugged in some places. Alolan Dugtrio can't learn Dig by TM (not sure about regular), Dratini line can't learn Breaking Swipe, etc.

Other issues/oversights:

- Overworld encounters lag the game after a while - seems like they're not cleared from the game's memory or something after the encounter/they disappear.
    - The Game Corner TMs seem to be the old Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower etc but since this game uses Gen 8 TMs/TRs, this means that you're paying 4000 coins for the likes of Fire Spin, Hail, and Thief.
    - The level curve feels messy - as an example the wild encounters on Cycling Road are around the 32-37 mark with the trainers not even reaching 37, yet the Cinnabar Mansion encounters are also around that level except the trainers now have pokemon in their 50s.
    - Maybe this is just a personal thing, but when you press Save on the Menu the default option is Delete. Why. When you then scroll down to Save the default option is New Save File rather than Save current save file. Why x2.

It's a nice game overall, although would definite benefit from some more polish.

I do apologize for not checking these sooner, I will look into these issues before the next update.
    For the time being, multiplayer has been implemented! Availability is subject to whenever I can run the server though.
    As for the level curve, I wasn't exactly sure how to go about that, so it's good that you brought that up.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    I have a question this game have link stone to evolved traded pokemon?

I've updated all trade methods so that you simply have to use the item on its respective Pokemon, however, trading is now available regularly thanks to the newly-included multiplayer functions. They are offline at the moment, but I can turn them on at any time if anyone wants to try them.

EDIT: Pokemon who do not require an item and only a trade evolve at Lv30, I think.

Back