• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

Did/Are you enjoying LGM EX?

• Yes! (Please share why?)

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • No. (Please share why?)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
Years
  • After a small hiatus, I am pleased to announce that v2.4.3 is now available! Fixes more bugs I found through playing. As usual, report any bugs to me should you come across them!

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • A minor patch is now available to tide everyone over until the next proper one, this merely makes cosmetic changes I was going to reserve for the next update.
    1. The intro now properly shows the rival's trainer sprite while naming him.
    2. The nickname character limit is now 12, like the trainer name's.
    3. Default options when starting the game for the first time are updated, so now you don't have to change the text to fast from the options screen when starting, etc.
    Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Heyh !
    I'm interested by this project, but i've a little question about it : Is there any chaining system like in the main Let's Go games ?
    I really want to spend some time playing on that game, but I'm always interested into mass Shiny Hunting.

Thanks o/

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Are there any additional story elements to Kanto in your game?

last i played there were a few here and there such as a changed gym, a couple NPCs not native to vanilla fire red/leaf green that we have seen elsewhere in pokemon but otherwise i dont really remember for sure personally

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, hello

Wanted to point out that you can't capture pokes in the safari zone
    (or at least I was the unnlucky one)

Image:
    PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Hello again everyone, we've jumped to version v2.5.3 since I was too lazy to update the thread for v2.5.2, which contains a TON of fixes for broken events. It also introduces more Pokemon into the game for more variety, and a retouched E4!

Also if anyone plans to stream the game, feel free to contact me on Discord (currently Snewpoid#8915) so I can watch. I enjoy watching people experience my passion project! As usual, check the changelog for the changes in v2.5.2 and v2.5.3.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Hello, hello

Wanted to point out that you can't capture pokes in the safari zone
    (or at least I was the unnlucky one)

Image:
    PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

Whoops, didn't realize there were replies since I last checked.
    The Safari Zone should be working now, that was one of the bugs I've fixed since the last version. I had a couple of playtesters since the last release, and one of them went really thorough with testing all the eventing in the game, so LOTS of things should be working proper now that weren't before.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2022
    The game mentions a guide that can be downloaded, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Am I just missing something really obvious?

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • The game mentions a guide that can be downloaded, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Am I just missing something really obvious?

That is correct, however it's something I've yet to get around to, even after all these versions. The text is just there to mention the guide as a reference once I have it written. I'll probably include things like encounter tables, items in an area, and if I'm feeling ambitious, include screenshots of the journey as well when needed.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    The download "link" (in quotes because the link it is not properly formatted, so it doesn't actually appear as a link) in the OP does not lead to a file. It just says "Page not found".

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    hey! i get an error every time i encounter a wild pokemon, so i cant get past the first grass patch :/

Days
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    hey uh i know you might not see this but if you do, i really need some help with the download since it doesnt work. when i open the link it says its not found on google drive, please help me with it if you see this.

Back