• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Rescue Rangers :
    What do I have to do when I defeat Giratina in the Garden Field ?
    Rose said Chikorita and Torchic went to Gardne Field, but I can't find them.

Beat Giratina? I don't remember putting Giratina in Garden Field.
    Have you finished the game already?

I beat the 7th gym, did Mt. Pyre event, got away from Lv. 99 Dark Lugia. Then whats-his-face left in the sub, and I can't find out how to get past there. I caught HO-OH and I'm stuck after the sub thingy. PLZ Help!!!

The place where you caught Ho-oh, continue heading right to reach Cinnabar and then head south to reach another watery part where you can use DIVE. there, do the GROUDON event.

-Omega-

Machu Pikachu
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    So, if I defeat Giratina (lv. 100 with Chaomega and the dragons) I've finished the game ?
    Aww...

TheBlueRabbit

Hey, I askeed this before but i didnt get any response....
    In RoL, is there an issue that would cause North Cave not to change its tide? Because I have to get Suicune, but the tide is always high... I tried 6 or 7 times in the same day at different times, but the tide was always high.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    I think DJG is long done with those projects, I don't think the creator will be fixing any errors any times soon. (Well in the old hacks).

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Yeah those aren't important now...
    Djg might just do the remake of RR so ya can delete those errors

I think (even though I am no DJG), he did say something about remaking Reign of Legends too. Whether he still plans to, I don't know.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    So by remake you mean that I should throw those in so he could fix them, or just delete them since the "finals" are already out. Oh, and by the way, I was going to put in 2 pics last time, but I keep getting a screen that is completely blank, so I'll have to give him the areas if he is redoing them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Hey, I've got the 7th badge and finished the Luminous Cenaries event where they wake up Groudon but Entei still won't let me through!? What have i missed? What do i have to do?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Hey, I've got the 7th badge and finished the Luminous Cenaries event where they wake up Groudon but Entei still won't let me through!? What have i missed? What do i have to do?

Apparently, it has something to do with the Earthquake TM (as if you woke Groudon, you already have Dive). If you pick that up in the Seafloor Cavern, then Entei may let you through.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Pokémon RD: LoG, Beta 4.

I'm stuck at the Angellean event. After the Dark Orginization takes Angellean, and you talk to Kevin, Light, Nicolas, and the Ranger, where do you go next?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Pokémon RD: LoG, Beta 4.

I'm stuck at the Angellean event. After the Dark Orginization takes Angellean, and you talk to Kevin, Light, Nicolas, and the Ranger, where do you go next?

as Ash493 stated, go to Krystal Path where you battled Rival Claire for the first time, and talk to the hiker there, which will give you HM Surf. After that, go back to Boulder City and head right and surf right and right until you reach Rintah Town.

From Boulder City, just go through Vextra Forest to get to Guardian Town quickly. ;)

However, Ash493 is wrong about close to the end of the beta. You still have a lot of things to do after that event. ;)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I followed your advice djg and ended up in Rintah Town but what am I suppose to do there? :)

Talk to the shaman there, and after, go back to Fortune Valley S.
    Make sure you have defeated Nicolas in Dawn Path and JB Crosell in Dawn Path's Mineral Cave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back