• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
been a while huh...

i dont know why my post wasnt on this thread but basically i have reign of legends again and i still couldnt find registeel....btw this time im not using cheats but i have included pics of where i believe registeel is supposed to be....is he supposed to not be there till u beat the champ or something?

Dark Flare

Layton's Apprentice
Years
hey there help me pls i already beat the gym in silkwind n got a pokedex n lost da badge now i cant go in the gym i already went back home, got riolu and others!!!!!!

Buizark

Always looking for an OU match
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
Huh?Did you trigger the event where you lost everything or huh?

Buizark

Always looking for an OU match
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
When the teacher stole it?Then after going through the cave go to silkwing gym and get a rematch battle,and get the symbol again.Then go to mt.krystal trigger the event where Vincent is talking then go to oceanshine and challenge the gym.

RegiRice

The Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
Hey guys, btw great hack dj :)

Whenever i try to catch a legendary pokemon like Mewtwo, it just says Meeeww then disappears , its the same with most of the other legendarys like regigigas and Dialga + Palkia.

Any help would be appreciated, RegiRice.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey guys, btw great hack dj :)

Whenever i try to catch a legendary pokemon like Mewtwo, it just says Meeeww then disappears , its the same with most of the other legendarys like regigigas and Dialga + Palkia.

Any help would be appreciated, RegiRice.
Read the first post ;)
If you read legendary location section spoiler you'll see what you need to accomplish before you can catch legendary Pokemon.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
NVM, I already finished it. Appareantly... you can die. Seems to have worked for me. :\ But, I just finished the seventh gym. How do I get to Cinnabar Island? :embarrass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back