• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
  • I found a glitch. Its not to much of a problem. There is a "C" where a "1" should be on advance map. Its on the Rose Path.

WALKONLEDGE.jpg

if you cant tell, I'm walking on the ledge...

I actually remembered that...

Anyway, question:
    What level does riolu evolve?

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    in the cave in Pina Francia or whatever its called. Unless the location was changed....

Years
  • Is Arceus catchable and palkia? i'm stuck on Francia Forest i can't find an exit how to get Shadow Lugia?

yes arceus and palkia are catchable... i dunno much bout francia forest lol i just rushed that part... shadow lugia is obtainable by 2 ways...
    1st you TRY catching the lvl 99 one (LOL i caught)
    2nd is at the last event of shadow lugia where you can catch the lvl 70 one(got that too)

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I'm stuck at the Island in Kanto where the LVL70 Dark Lugia is. Does anyone know a cheat to get a escape rope cause none of my pokemon can learn dig (even with TMs) and I don't wanna start a new game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2021
    Where is Cresselia? (I already caught Shadow lugia on Destiny and it doesn't show up on that small "island" near of where you get the blackglasses) Also, where is Suicune and Regrock/Regice? (sorry if it is too much ^_^')

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    thanks!

Also, does anyone know where to find a munchlax?

Thin Forest above SELARO TOWN...

yes arceus and palkia are catchable... i dunno much bout francia forest lol i just rushed that part... shadow lugia is obtainable by 2 ways...
    2nd is at the last event of shadow lugia where you can catch the lvl 70 one(got that too)

how did you caught he lvl 99 Shadow Lugia if it's catch rate is zero anyways? :\

Where do I go after I get through the Electric Cave?

Head back to SELARO TOWN and go to ROSE PATH and surf in the watery area there and you should be ending up in DOWN POUR CITY. ;)
    For map reference, see the first post...

Where do i go after the red orbe

Head to MONATAMI CITY and finish the stolen submarin event and then fly back to RETAZO CITY and defeat the grunts in the LC base there...

Where is Cresselia? (I already caught Shadow lugia on Destiny and it doesn't show up on that small "island" near of where you get the blackglasses) Also, where is Suicune and Regrock/Regice? (sorry if it is too much ^_^')

That's weird... Hmm...
    Suicune is in North Cave in Snow Soft City, Reghirock is in Francia Cave and Regice is in Lost Lorina.

Where is fly!?
    i realy want to fly around....

Finish the rescue operation in the Weather Institute. ;)

where is ultima city???I just beat the 8th gym

See the maps in the first post for a reference...

It is the second town after Sun Ford through Bug Forest...

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    shadow lugia is obtainable by 2 ways...

In the final release, it will be unobtainable...not to mention it will kick your team's @$$. anyway, don't try to catch it there.

I'm stuck at the Island in Kanto where the LVL70 Dark Lugia is. Does anyone know a cheat to get a escape rope cause none of my pokemon can learn dig (even with TMs) and I don't wanna start a new game.

There's supposed to be a warp script there....try repatching your rom. if not, and you didn't SAVE in there, train a Nincada to lv 45, it'll learn dig :P the othere thing is if u caught teh lv 99 one before, it might mess the event up because obviously there can't be moar than one Dark Lugia.

Where do i go after i a waken groudon?

Where do i go after the red orbe

Guys, did u EVER play Ruby??? It's the same as in Ruby. The Red Orb you get at Mt. Pyre. It's in the same place, only w/out having to use surf. Getting to Morient (Morient = Sootopolis) is a little weird. South of Mt. Pyre is Tabuli town, which has the 7th gym. Go under Tabuli and u get to this sunny place. Ash's house is all the way to the left, but u have 2 go in the cave. U face Korna and then u have to face Entei to get thru the cave. Then u go to the cave of origin in Morient town.

Are you talking about thr lv 99 one or the lv 70 one? Yea i think there might be an event flag messup or something. PM DJG about it or search over this or the other thread about it.

Suicune is in North Cave in Snowsoft City. It's basically Shoal Cave and u have 2 go at low tide.

Regirock is in Francia cave. U have 2 go thru the forest entrance. Regice is in Lost Cave West of Luster Town.

Where is fly!?
    i realy want to fly around....

On the way to Green Valley. Go south of whatever Slateport city is and there's a forest. Go thru the forest and u come out on Iron Path or whatever. keep goinf and u face ur rival just like in Ruby.

EDIT: DJG beat me to it :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    No I never Played Ruby I played a bit of it, Also Were the 6th gym i might of passed it where you use the bike to hope across, what bike do you use

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    okay, for anyone else who doesn't know, these are the 2 bikes:

Arco Bike:
    - Goes slower than the Mach Bike
    - Tap B and the direction you want to go in and you hop to the side (do this for the thin white platforms)
    - Hold B and your bike starts hopping (do this to climb on stones)

Mach Bike:
    - Goes faster than the Arco Bike
    - Can climb some walls (use it to get up mudslides. pick up speed first.)

The Bikes can be switched in Destral City (Mauville City in the real Ruby)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back