• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
  • some plz help me can't get into the cave in rentelbud city and i have caught everysingle legendary i use the final beta
    is there anything else i need to do to get into the cave?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    To whom it may concern...
    1. Please see the available D/P PKMNs in the game by looking at the first post. Thanks~

2. Hetran is in the same cave where Entei was. ;)

3. It may be caused by a bad patching procedure or it might be that the ROM can't support the patch very well... Some did get in the cave though... :\

4. To be specific, Arceus is in the cave in the route wehre Regigigas is. ;)

Thanks~

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I hope this isn't S.P.A.M. but, what tool did you use to edit the pokdex entries Also, in the last beta can you catch that thing in your avatar? One more thing, how comes when I saw Shaymin after the last Dark Lugia event I still couldn't battle it?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    Hi, I found the place where ho-oh is supposed to be, but when I go in the cave, it's not there... I already beat the pokemon league and caught dark lugia... please help... also, I can't get in the electric cave, the door is closed..

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • You have to speak with the gym leader in ____ Town. The one where you get rock smash and the electric gym is.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    You have to speak with the gym leader in ____ Town. The one where you get rock smash and the electric gym is.
    yeah alex, but I can't find him anywhere..

EDIT - found him, thanks

BTW, where can i find regigigas

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    It will be nothing more but a stone and only a stone after you fought Jirachi from it. ;)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    I still haven't got jirachi to come out... it only says there's an aura.. I already beat the league and caught shadow lugia... and also ho-oh is not where he's supposed to be... there's just an empty spot... please help

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • Go south in tabuli town, South of the puddle. And theres an exirt. It'll be a somewhat-cave with loads of light. Head left and theres a house :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back