• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    No, I mean Entai!
    I have him not catch!
    But Heatran have I !
    And I have 2 questions:
    Q1: Where is Regigigas, Shamin, Deoxis and Uxie?
    Q2: When I toutch the Stone where Jirachi is, then come Jirachi not! Why?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    V-Lugia... I cannot understand your english, and so, please forgive me if I can't help ou much...
    Answers...
    1. Regigigas is in Ring Path east from Green Valley. Shaymin is in the forest of Veronica Town. Deoxys is in Raleso Town down south from Sand Path. Uxie, I think around Ancient Cave...
    2. I guess it's an error? I can't understand what you're trying to say here... :\

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    Jirachi doesn't appear from that stone on Tabuli town !
    This is the error!
    Where is Ancient Cave?
    And Where is Suicune?
    Is Arceus of the self place where Regigigas is?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    what happens when you touch the stone? does it say anything? because it might be a deoxys stone instead, they are usually found in cities (i havent got that far yet so i wouldnt know but thats what happens in the regular games)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    Jirachi doesn't appear from that stone on Tabuli town !
    This is the error!
    Where is Ancient Cave?
    And Where is Suicune?
    Is Arceus of the self place where Regigigas is?
    ancient cave? go to destral, go south, go pass the road, and into the cave.Uxie is somewhere inside(in a pathway thingy hard to explain) suicune is in the cave in snow point city,and make sure it is low tide and yes arceus is in the same place as regigigas,jus surf right,save and enter the cave(FYI arceus is lvl80) and also rmb u need to kill/capture/run away from the dark lugia(lv70) before u can fight the other legendaries(besides entei,shaymin and some others)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    Thanks,xhalotrialx!
    mschledy, this messages come when I toutch the Stone:
    PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

And I have a problem whit Suicune:
    I have all hour look on the clock in my house (the house in the Hack) and the time is ever the self and it is never ebb!
    What musst I make that's it is ebb?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    i just completed the 7th gym in tabuli and got dive but now when i try to go through the cave there is a pokemon blocking my way ..... and how do you get to cinnabar isle?

update: im now in the lost sea place ... lost

disregard this post

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • V-Lugia... I cannot understand your english, and so, please forgive me if I can't help ou much...
    Answers...
    1. Regigigas is in Ring Path east from Green Valley. Shaymin is in the forest of Veronica Town. Deoxys is in Raleso Town down south from Sand Path. Uxie, I think around Ancient Cave...
    2. I guess it's an error? I can't understand what you're trying to say here... :\

I had the same problem when playing the final release number 2. Jarachi was the only legendary I need to get to the heaven guy. He never came out of the stone!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    er... you can't...
    Blackthorn is never in the hack and Cherrygrove was just a sidequest...

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • WTF

Umm.. I'm playing it, and there are errors galore for me: The character is a glitched block, and when I try to get off the truck the screen stays pitch black!

HELP!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    WTF

Umm.. I'm playing it, and there are errors galore for me: The character is a glitched block, and when I try to get off the truck the screen stays pitch black!

HELP!

did you patch to a clean pokemon ruby rom?

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • I believe I have. I am so confuzzled

C' mon someon help me out!

Um Stuck in Ultima City So many weird blocks at top. Tried talking to guy in weird dress, but game froze

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    why can't i get jirachi out of the stone !!!! i beat the elite 4 caught dark lugia and others but i can't get him !!!

pls will anyone help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i caught dark lugia at level 70 :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just got the meteor back after defeating the team and defeated the fire gym leader... where do I go next? @_@; I tried going to that city that disappeared suddenly where the professor was, but there's nothing there. xD

EDIT: Nevermind, I did the Ranger event. Now I'm lost as to where to go again. XDD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Hi, i'm a noob so i dont know if this is the right place to post this, but i got hold of a decent working pokemon ruby ROM and applied your hack, then when i stepped into sunford, the screen was completely green and i couldn't do anything nor see anything. so i got a different ruby ROM, applied the hack but this time when i exited the moving van, it froze, i repeated it 10 or so times but the same thing happened. Where am i going wrong? sorry again if this is in the wrong place. thanks

Years
  • Hi, i'm a noob so i dont know if this is the right place to post this, but i got hold of a decent working pokemon ruby ROM and applied your hack, then when i stepped into sunford, the screen was completely green and i couldn't do anything nor see anything. so i got a different ruby ROM, applied the hack but this time when i exited the moving van, it froze, i repeated it 10 or so times but the same thing happened. Where am i going wrong? sorry again if this is in the wrong place. thanks

well it's really the rom problem.. i've started a new game around 15 times now and i'm still okay

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • how do you get to kanto?

Also are you supposed to catch dark lugia before newtwo or something? I'be beaten the e4 and i tried to catch newtwo. but he ran.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back