• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    DJG takes alot of requests all the time, give him a break. Look on his main thread, there are links to a few walkthroughs. See if they anwser your questions, if not look here.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    same sentiments adamb, and i was thinking that u should put locations for all legendaries found in the hack in ur walkthru (u have one for this hack rite?), since "where is (insert legendary)?" one of the most common qns asked.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    Do you know where to catch a gastly or haunter?

Excluding the Ghost town [FONT=&quot]Rentelbud City Part because I past that already.[/FONT]

Thanks!

Last edited:

ajg.dude

Just a simple Hack lover.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    this wasnt in any walkthroughs i could find, so:
    Where can you find a moonstone?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    same sentiments adamb, and i was thinking that u should put locations for all legendaries found in the hack in ur walkthru (u have one for this hack rite?), since "where is (insert legendary)?" one of the most common qns asked.
    Well, I haven't goten up to the FAQ section yet, I will add that when I finish the entire thing....

Excluding the Ghost town [FONT=&quot]Rentelbud City Part because I past that already.[/FONT]

Thanks!
    You can catch one in the Cave right before the Dark Lugia Event.
    this wasnt in any walkthroughs i could find, so:
    Where can you find a moonstone?
    I have one, look on the game page. You can buy those at the the big department store in Retazo town.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    Well, I haven't goten up to the FAQ section yet, I will add that when I finish the entire thing....

You can catch one in the Cave right before the Dark Lugia Event.

I have one, look on the game page. You can buy those at the the big department store in Retazo town.

ummmm, im already past the Dark Lugia Event (Going to 8th gym). Can i still go back and catch one or? And ummm whats the cave name again :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    Does it matter if you use the PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips‎ or the Version 3.ips‎?
    Because i used the PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips and I read in the forum that Version 3 was the one to use. However, when I tried to use Version 3.ips and renamed the PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips save file to Version 3, it won't save. So is there like MAJOR bug fixes, or is it fine to use the PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips.

Thanks

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024

Excluding the Ghost town [FONT=&quot]Rentelbud City Part because I past that already.

There is.... In PYRE PATH where Mt. Pyre stands... See the world map. It is between Green Valley and Retazo CIty. ;)

Does it matter if you use the PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips‎ or the Version 3.ips‎?
    Because i used the PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips and I read in the forum that Version 3 was the one to use. However, when I tried to use Version 3.ips and renamed the PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips save file to Version 3, it won't save. So is there like MAJOR bug fixes, or is it fine to use the PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips.

Thanks

Yes, you can use the old save states from the previous final releases to Version 3. ;)
    [/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008

There is.... In PYRE PATH where Mt. Pyre stands... See the world map. It is between Green Valley and Retazo CIty. ;)

Yes, you can use the old save states from the previous final releases to Version 3. ;)

Alright gotcha, thanks so much. I've been asking too many questions ill be quiet now :)

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    Hey Where Do You Get The Manaphy Egg?
    and how come when i go to North Cave it is flooded and icant get Suicune?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    North Cave needs time to er.., flood-out?
    the event there is time-based.

Also, the Manaphy Egg is in East from Tabuli Town. It's in Lost Sea. ;)

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    Thanks but how much time does it need to flood out or can i still go to the final event without catching suicune?

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    Gah, Does anyone have any tips on catching Entei? Everytime he uses roar and my pokemon runs away. And I don't want to waste a masterball on him. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    its near the cave that links to veronica. Its above the area where u find the "blackglasses" guy. U need to have beaten the e4 though, and also complete the final dark lugia event too i think. oh yes u also need surf.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    Does anyone have any tips on catching Entei? He always seems to use roar and I cant catch him.

Question, if he uses roar in the cave to morient city, can you find him in the wild after? or no.

thanks

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    nope. not anymore...
    one chance only...

you have 2 masterballs, right?
    also, have a pkmn that knows arena trap ability, sleeping moves or paralyzing moves or mean look... :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back