• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Where is HM fly? I just beat the sixth gym, but I can't find it anywhere in town...

Oh, and where can I buy stat-uppers like iron, etc? I wanna stuff my Baby Lugia full of them...

Years
  • It's in Pina Francia. Go to the bug forest.

From there go to Francia cave.

You should end up at the weather institute (or so he says. I have yet to get to this step.)

You'll get it after that event.

----------------------------------------------

That's what I got out of it, anyway.

The original comment was

"head to Bee woods and get through there and you'll end up in the weather institute and defeat all the grunts there and continue the game and beat your rival and he/she will give you fly."

I haven't found the Institute yet, though, so I'm not sure if I'm going at it the wrong way...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    'bee woods' sounds like Francia Forest...but the cave itself only has one place to go, which is where you gave Ash the letter. :/ Unless I'm missing something.

EDIT: Nevermind! I looked at the map on the first page, and there is actually an island called 'bee woods'! Now, how do I get there? xD

EDIT2: Found the woods, just head east from the dock in...polaris town, I think. The town that USED to have the cave with Steven in it. :P

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Celbi- Exit bug forest near Rentibud City....He will appear before you exit.
    Palkia- The mountian with the cable car, enter the cave on the left.
    Dialgia- Lost city, you need waterfall. Place where you meet Misprit and the others.
    Lugia- Evolve baby lugia through love.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    But how get there (dialga)? Can u place list of all legendaries, it would help all people.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Where is the first place to get pokeballs?
    Jw, since I'm aproaching level 12 and have no idea where they would be.
    I'm really sorry if this has been answered.
    Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind. When reaching level 13 I finally came up to my opponent and defeated her went back to the lab and got them.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I am having trouble activating the Vespian Script....What do I have to do to start it.....

Vespiquen's script is glitched... You can't get the script to work...
    Try evolving a combee, instead...

Where have i got to go after winning 8 badge?

Erm.., go to the PKMN League in Ultima City...

I just beat my brother at the gym, now what?

Already answered... Read the previous posts...

I assume we are supposed to lose against the lvl. 99 Dark Lugia?

Yeap...

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Alex calls you after your battle with your brother, right? Were you paying attention of what he's saying? Surf is beside Snow Soft Gym... -_-

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • It's to bad that the script is glitched....That would have been so cool....Are you going to try and fix it in the next version....?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    Where have i got to got after beating E4? BTW. What if i killed Dark Lugia lvl 99?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Where have i got to got after beating E4? BTW. What if i killed Dark Lugia lvl 99?

Okay, in order...

1. After the League, you can now go to Kanto by going on the boat. Then the Shadow Lugia Final Event is waiting for you there... ;)

2. If you defeated the lvl 99 Shadow Lugia, you'll be teleported back to Retazo City PKMN Centre. ;) No worries.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    I've got two more questions, where is Mewtwo and why i can't battle Dialga and Palkia?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back