• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2010
    im stuck in motonamy city..how do i get out of there or get a bike so i can go up the path?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    trust me, it is there...
    just read thoroughly...

Q: I got the 6th badge... Where's the 7th badge?
    A: Head back to Monatami City and surf south, and you'll see a small island there. Go through there and work your way to the other end. There will be some events there.

Q: What are the events there?
    A: Well, first, the Weather Institute. Then the Cherrygrove City event where you'll rescue Blitz. Then the Mt. Pyre event. There's also a Monatami Submarine event. And then, after you manage to do all of these quests, head back to Pyre Path where Mt. Pyre is, and head south to Cyan Path, and work your way to the other side until you'll reach Tabuli Town, where the 7th gym is.

Last edited:

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
  • I have a problem when I try to play ruby destiny I do the vba patch thing and the title screen is all glitchy and buggy and after birch finishes his intro my character is glitchy scrambles when I exit the truck the game freezes I think its because I'm using a bpe ruby rom (its the only rom that wont result in a white screen) what version of rom are you using jagold?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    I have read the other posts but i'm still stucked! After getting the 6th badge, i have gone to the south of monatami and found the bee forest. I have gone to the other end (the retaro border?) and i found out many trainers are there (swimming). I have beaten them but still no event :( There is also an island in the other end but no way out. Just the two Sr./Jr trainers. What do i do?

Nande11

Pokemon-Banners
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    How do you get gengar all pokemon u need to trade etc..

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Ummm, hi guys! I need some help with starting Ruby Destiny in VBA, Any1 can help me?

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2008
    trust me, it is there...
    just read thoroughly...

[/font]

sorry, i read the whole guide. it only gets 2 the fight with kevin. i need help with wat 2 do after i defeat the water gym leader

also i think there should be like a Pokemon Sapphire Fate, with a dark ho-oh instead of a shadow lugia, kinda like ruby and sapphire. each version has it's opposite. i wanna see a dark ho-oh sooo bad! wat do u guys think?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I have a problem when I try to play ruby destiny I do the vba patch thing and the title screen is all glitchy and buggy and after birch finishes his intro my character is glitchy scrambles when I exit the truck the game freezes I think its because I'm using a bpe ruby rom (its the only rom that wont result in a white screen) what version of rom are you using jagold?

Hm... the possibilities would be, you have a bad ROM, your ROM isn't suitable for the patch, patching error... :\
    I'm using the Ruby ROM with the MUGS intro.

I have read the other posts but i'm still stucked! After getting the 6th badge, i have gone to the south of monatami and found the bee forest. I have gone to the other end (the retaro border?) and i found out many trainers are there (swimming). I have beaten them but still no event :( There is also an island in the other end but no way out. Just the two Sr./Jr trainers. What do i do?

After getting to the island where those two junior and senior trainers are, head down south. :\

How do you get gengar all pokemon u need to trade etc..

Erm.., level your Haunter up... :\
    Need not to trade.

Ummm, hi guys! I need some help with starting Ruby Destiny in VBA, Any1 can help me?

Thank you!

Read the rules on how to apply the patch. -_-

sorry, i read the whole guide. it only gets 2 the fight with kevin. i need help with wat 2 do after i defeat the water gym leader

also i think there should be like a Pokemon Sapphire Fate, with a dark ho-oh instead of a shadow lugia, kinda like ruby and sapphire. each version has it's opposite. i wanna see a dark ho-oh sooo bad! wat do u guys think?

Sapphire isn't a very stable ROM to hack, so no, there won't be any 'Sapphire Destiny', Sapphire Fate' or whatever... :\
    Also, I'm busy with Rescue Rangers. :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    Oh i know now why, I'm using a bike and i can't get to the crops. I must be on foot to get there. Thanks for the help.

uillian

Need Beta tester? Found one.XD
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    i saw your instructions on youtube but it didn't work and the .ips doesn't appear just appears version 4

how o you make this game work

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2008
    well wat do u guys think of a dark ho-oh? also, wat do i do after i beat the water gym leader? i can't find an up 2 date guide on that.

uillian

Need Beta tester? Found one.XD
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    how do you make pokemon reign of legends work

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    how did u make these awesome hacks espacilly resure rangers
    why cant rose battle with u

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    Awww, my save game has gooooone! Anyone who has a game save there? i'm currently at the dark isle the event 'bout blitz... amfff if none, then i'll start again from scratch:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back