• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2008
    I can't seem to find Alex in Veronica town. I've checked every building and surfed around. Am I just being blind?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Oh i know now why, I'm using a bike and i can't get to the crops. I must be on foot to get there. Thanks for the help.

eheheheh... :3
    sure, no problemo~

i saw your instructions on youtube but it didn't work and the .ips doesn't appear just appears version 4

how o you make this game work

my.., instructions..?
    I never had any instructions on how to apply my hacks in YouTube... :\
    Anyways, there's a FAQ in the ROM Hacking Section made by Hiroshi Sotomura.
    Check your answer there...

i cant instal it how i do that?

BTW: sems very cool

There's a FAQ in the ROM Hacking Section made by Hiroshi Sotomura.
    Check your answer there...

well wat do u guys think of a dark ho-oh? also, wat do i do after i beat the water gym leader? i can't find an up 2 date guide on that.

Dark Ho-oh sounds fun.., yet, I'm no longer hacking RoL since I already made an announcement that it's 'complete/done'...
    also, check the FAQ in the first page of this thread.
    and please do read thoroughly... :\

how did u make these awesome hacks espacilly resure rangers
    why cant rose battle with u

er, simple, I guess, start understanding the basics...
    about Rose, she will join you after you got back home from Johto/Ilex Forest...

what do i do after i beat LC in their hideout in Retazo city after they escape in the submarine, where do i go next from there to find em again?

get HM Dive in Silk Path down south from Tabuli Town...
    then head back to Cinnabar Isle and surf south and use dive there. :\

Awww, my save game has gooooone! Anyone who has a game save there? i'm currently at the dark isle the event 'bout blitz... amfff if none, then i'll start again from scratch:(

er.......................................
    can't help ya there, bud.., but why did it 'flew away'..?

I can't seem to find Alex in Veronica town. I've checked every building and surfed around. Am I just being blind?

Alex? Veronica Town?
    Alex is in Rentelbud City, and he asked you to turn the generator off in Veronica Town... :\

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • I keep trying to download Rescue rangers but my computer can't find a program to open the file. What program do you use to open it?

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • After Groudon awakens in Reign of Legends, where do you go? I can't find Sootopolis or Mossdeep.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    trying to get this to work

I have a working ruby rom and and a no%gba emulator (i couldn't get vba to work for the screen just went white)

I've tried three versions with the renaming the first part of ips file to match but that didnt do anything (it just played ruby)

Now I have a patch program "Snestl12" to make a permanent patch. Now the game starts as ruby and then the emulator stops working.

Can anyone help me, I really wanna play this game.
    Thanks for any help offered

Hacker12

<----- He's My Fav Pokemon :P
    Years
  • hey im stuck in the cave were you get flash and i cant get to the end can anyone explain???

its ok i figured it out :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2008
    How do I even get the hack running? I can't figure out how&where on the page to download it. I really want to play it............. :

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sheeeeeeeeeeesh... -_-

i cant find silk path or tabuli town

If you've read the previous posts, you would have known it by now...
    South from Pyre Path where Mt. Pyre is located...
    You'll end up in Cyan Path, work your way south and you'll end up in Tabuli Town.

I keep trying to download Rescue rangers but my computer can't find a program to open the file. What program do you use to open it?

Read the rules on how to apply patches.

After Groudon awakens in Reign of Legends, where do you go? I can't find Sootopolis or Mossdeep.

Go back to the cave where Entei blocks your way.

which is the link i have to download please send it to me

Follow the link in the first page.

Where is a complete walkthrough of rdrol i can only find one that is up to the 2nd badge

I have a working ruby rom and and a no%gba emulator (i couldn't get vba to work for the screen just went white)

I've tried three versions with the renaming the first part of ips file to match but that didnt do anything (it just played ruby)

Now I have a patch program "Snestl12" to make a permanent patch. Now the game starts as ruby and then the emulator stops working.

Can anyone help me, I really wanna play this game.
    Thanks for any help offered

There's an alternate way on how to patch. Please read it.

It's a problem for the story of the game if i caught Dark Lugia at Mr.Pyre?

No, it doesn't affect the story, and you aren't suppose to catch it, either...

When will you see Amorswan ?

Don't get too excited...
    It's not in the game yet...

Where can I find Lost Cave? By the way, nice hack!

Lost Cave is West from Luster Town...
    Where the first gym (flying) is located)

How do I even get the hack running? I can't figure out how&where on the page to download it. I really want to play it............. :

Read the rules on how to play hacks.

Sky

Years
  • How do you play it? its a ips file and i cant play it :(

First one , you must Read the Rules how Play a Hack
    Than you know how to play it
    the Ips doesnt Help Alone!
    You need a clear rom, and dont ask me , where You find it ,
    Then you have your rom , than you must Patch it , that are you must read the rules again for how to patch a game
    I hope its okay Jagold then i say that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back