• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    oh, come on! why won't you tell me? I am trying to make a hack, and I want to lock it so no one can hack it and cheat

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    i dont know how to use the rom i download it and then i am confused i saw a video on youtube with 13 steps but they dont help me very much can someone tell me exactly how to use the rom

read the rules...

oh, come on! why won't you tell me? I am trying to make a hack, and I want to lock it so no one can hack it and cheat

hex... use hex... also, this discussion isn't really related to the hack itself...

how do you actually go to poketropolis in beta 4 ? Thank you.

you fail to listen to Kangaskhan's advice, ei?
    go through Mineral Cave...

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
    Years
  • i did not listen because i didn't see it. thanks and kudos to you. Finally, when I battle the guardians, there was steve thing before battling them. Thank you. And lastly, when I came back from the rainbow shade, the script about getting the 7th badge appears again. Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    what do you do after you get to monatami city?

What do you do after you get to monatami city

What do you do after you get to monatami city

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    hello i can say how to get 8 gym

I suppose you meant the 8th gym on the regin of legends?

Go back to mount pyre and then go downwards towards the forest, follow the path and thats you in the town where the gym is ;)

EDIT: Sorry I'm on about the 7th gym, I would Imagine its after the cave with Entie blocking the way

Last edited:

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    I'm not asking for help, but here's an oddity: I managed to enter the Rentelbud Destiny Cave (where Angeallen(sp?) lies) before I caught Latios (I caught everyone else, though). Also, when I talked to the ranger guard, he says the usual text (Don't enter it, okay?), but makes no attempt to block me. My ROM isn't a MUGS intro Ruby, but i haven't encountered ANY problems for anything else earlier in the game. Any reason for this?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I ain't in the mood to answer pointless questions...

I'm not asking for help, but here's an oddity: I managed to enter the Rentelbud Destiny Cave (where Angeallen(sp?) lies) before I caught Latios (I caught everyone else, though). Also, when I talked to the ranger guard, he says the usual text (Don't enter it, okay?), but makes no attempt to block me. My ROM isn't a MUGS intro Ruby, but i haven't encountered ANY problems for anything else earlier in the game. Any reason for this?

yes, that's suppose to happen even if you don't have Latios, since I don't know it's flag, you can go in even without meeting Latios.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • I'm a bit stuck here.

I just got to Retazo Town and I don't know what I'm supposed to do now, the L.C. Grunts are in the cave and I can't go through because they said their boss is somewhere...So...could I get some help please?

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    I ain't in the mood to answer pointless questions...

yes, that's suppose to happen even if you don't have Latios, since I don't know it's flag, you can go in even without meeting Latios.

Interesting.....good to know.

Ikitsumi, I believe you go to Mt. Pyre (go to Lust Path and go south, I think). Lust Path (I think it's the right path.....) is just west of retazo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009
    can some one help me
    i got almost every single legendy pokemon except for heatran and Angeallen
    but heatran is not in the fire cave for me so can some one help me out i beat the elite 4 and finish the dark lugia event

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    can some one help me
    i got almost every single legendy pokemon except for heatran and Angeallen
    but heatran is not in the fire cave for me so can some one help me out i beat the elite 4 and finish the dark lugia event

Have you searched every room?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009
    ever room wat do u mean ever room i through it was just going to be in the fire cave

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Fire Cave has a few different sections. Heatran should appear if you walk through the thin part near the beginning of the cave. If not...well, I dunno.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • OK, I figured out that part to get to Johto...

I'm up to the point where the sub got stolen and I'm in Cinnabar Isle. I have no clue what to do now.

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • Ey Destined I Have Played YOur Rom Serval TImes BUt When I Examine THe Stone Jirachi Doesnt Fight Me EVen Im Done WIth the Pokemon League

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back