• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofchaos

giratinaoriginform master
Years
  • the letter

there are two entrances to Bug Forest from Sky Path. go to the other entrance where a rock is blocking your way. Get HM Rock Smash in Rentelbud's PKMN Center. ;)
    where do you deliver the letter the president gave u i was really tired so i dint remember where to return it

where is the second gym i have the flying badge and the electric badge can you give me a walkthroughof the game plz my email is [email protected]

Last edited:

Sky

Years
  • You must go to selaro island with mr.briney
    and then you must fight your way to the third gym you need the badge too go forward too pinicia francizska
    hope it helped

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    thx destinedjagold

thx for a way.damn it just sucks that i already reached the league and trained 3 pokemon all at above level 65.well better start from scratch.ill try to start a game in 128k flash then.but maybe ill try to change it first if my old save still works

masterofchaos

giratinaoriginform master
    Years
  • where is unown cave

i need to know where unown cave is to get azelf
    never mind

where isthe area to get ho-oh i found something that nsaid it is in the sea path below the twin trainers you dive go left dive up into the cavern tHAT has the rainbow wing

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    that person was correct ;)

don't worry, I shoud start a walkthrough soon

I beat Rayquaza and Angeallan in Rescue Rangers, but I did lose to Rayquaza once. My team is filling out the paperwork, what's next?

I would help you mate but I can't :disappoin

I can't play Rescue Rangers :(

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Cresselia's flag should be set so you can go to Angeallen. However, if Cresselia's flag wasn't touched yet, then Cresselia should be there waiting for you.

Sorry for interruption: Where's Cresselia after all?

i need to know where unown cave is to get azelf
    never mind

where isthe area to get ho-oh i found something that nsaid it is in the sea path below the twin trainers you dive go left dive up into the cavern tHAT has the rainbow wing

Ho-oh is at level 50 somwhere in sea path...
    Unown Cave is in Green Vallery.
    Green VAlley's east has an opening. Go inside and... TA-DAH

Btw, thank you for telling me azelf's place :)

opens ruby destiny and uses Lugia to fly...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Awwwts

oh man maybe i have already spent 30 hours on the game but i did not reach beyond after E4 because of save failure thing.now ive read about the way to play this hack game which is to start a game in flash 128k save type and i did spent 7 hours playing then befor i reach the 7th gym and save again save failure appeared. Does it have to do with the emulator then.i do have the mugs intro on my rom.im using 1.6 version of visual boy advance.can someone help me out pls????

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    I can't find Ash

All i find in the cave is a golden regi(ice,steel or rock..not sure) and a rare candy =/

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I can't find Ash

All i find in the cave is a golden regi(ice,steel or rock..not sure) and a rare candy =/

Easy.

There are 2 entrances into the cave. go back up the stairs and go to the right and go into the forest. SAVE YOUR GAME THE SECOND YOU GET IN! Then an event will happen and then you can go into the cave entrance to meet ash.

Hope I helped :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    Well you did help me,I know i was in the wrong cave now but i can't seem to find the cave

A screenshot or more info could help a lot

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2011
    i need help
    i have 7 badges and im stuck on the part with entai
    i caught ho-oh and suicune
    and i already beat the part with waking up groundon
    everytime i go by entai he just grows
    help plz idk wat to do

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014

Hope that helped you more ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Where do you get cut? I searched all around the first couple of towns and still havent found it.

Luster Town. Where the First Gym (flying type) is.
    Enter the building near the entrance towards green path.

So, anyone going to answer my question >.<

read the first post...

Sorry for interruption: Where's Cresselia after all?

read the first post of Reign of Legends thread. there's a link that'll lead you towards the pkmn legendary locations.

i need help
    i have 7 badges and im stuck on the part with entai
    i caught ho-oh and suicune
    and i already beat the part with waking up groundon
    everytime i go by entai he just grows
    help plz idk wat to do

read the first post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back