• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    I can't access the game...

:shocked: I downloaded an IPS of the game, but when I patched a ruby rom with it, it gave me a white screen when I started the game, what do I do?:disappoin

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    :shocked: I downloaded an IPS of the game, but when I patched a ruby rom with it, it gave me a white screen when I started the game, what do I do?:disappoin

possible causes...
    1. Patching problem...
    2. your Ruby ROM should be having the MUGS intro...
    3. wrong procedures in patching.
    4. wrong ROm to patch.

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
  • I don't think you need the mugs intro to run it I did a different ruby us axve version 1.0 rom and it worked almost perfectly(tile errors in luster but hey;)

p.s. I don't like to hack mugs because there is a weird virus in the rom that whenever you hack it (in any way) The player will be stuck completely unable to move upon loading
    How did you do it (I even did backups they don't work X X)
    U

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I don't think you need the mugs intro to run it I did a different ruby us axve version 1.0 rom and it worked almost perfectly(tile errors in luster but hey;)

p.s. I don't like to hack mugs because there is a weird virus in the rom that whenever you hack it (in any way) The player will be stuck completely unable to move upon loading
    How did you do it (I even did backups they don't work X X)
    U

pardon me? a virus? OMG!!! O_O

I had no idea that the Ruby with MUGS has a virus. :\
    I guess I'll be switching ROMs then for LoG. :\

thank you for this info, btw~

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    I'm confused with

Q: I got the 6th badge... Where's the 7th badge?
    A: Head back to Monatami City and surf south, and you'll see a small island there. Go through there and work your way to the other end. There will be some events there.

Is this the island with the bee woods?

Because i found ash there asking me how i'm raising my pokemon

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
  • I'm confused with

Q: I got the 6th badge... Where's the 7th badge?
    A: Head back to Monatami City and surf south, and you'll see a small island there. Go through there and work your way to the other end. There will be some events there.

Is this the island with the bee woods?

Because i found ash there asking me how i'm raising my pokemon
    yes that's the island just go through bee woods andget out on the other side then follow sun path until you get to iron path and head south to reach green valley
    hope that helps

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    Thanks a lot Mattsna

It helped me a lot! i though Iron patch was the wrong way x'D

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I forgot the name of the town but go back to you home town and go to the forest. Go out and you will find you in the town ;)

Surf in the middle between the pillar things and use waterfall to get to Victory Road.

Shadow-Lugia

Musn't..... Get......GRROOO!!!
    Years
  • Umm..

What Happens If You Like Say,

Lose To Diark In Reign Of Legends Or Lose To Raquaza/Angeallen In Rescue Rangers

EDIT: Thanks To Those Who Answered, Luckily On My Last File I Just Beat Diark And I've Stopped Playing Rescue Rangers
    I'm Not Not Deleting This Post Just Incase....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    The game gets messed up and is really hard to play again. So save before you face them! ;)

everglow89

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Ok, so I just beat the Elite Four but for some reason Ruby Destiny is the only ROM that will not allow me to save. I can do the freeze game state thing and that's what I've done the whole time but I can't do that after the Elite Four because I can't actually load the game as it brings me back home. This means i can't go any further than fighting Ash which is really annoying.

Side notes/questions: Did you make shinies easier to encounter because I caught a shiny Zubat and Ive never even seen a wild shiny before and I've been playing for 10 years. In the same sense did you make the Pokerus easier to contract because it's also something I've never had but I got it in Ruby Destiny. Lucky me.

Very good hack so far though, thank you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    ok i was at the part where u fight the lvl 99 dark lugia and i ran away and blitz said i had to live and teleported me to retazo town is this supposed to happen??? Also when u get dive from ash i go in the cave and i c krona and she tells me theres a pokemon a go inside but the pokemon makes me get out so i dont really know where to go now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back