• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    i'm sure this has been asked before, but i couldn't find it with the "search this thread" tool cause it just came up with random posts..

So i know baby lugia evolves through happiness(like togepi) however, is there a way to increase the happiness level? Or is it just battle and get lucky? Mine is currently lvl 32 along with most of my other pokemon(except my HM slave)

kremerswim

PokePIMP
    Years
  • is there a way to increase the happiness level? Or is it just battle and get lucky?

I evolved Baby Lugia by putting him first in my party, never letting him faint (or at least as little as possible), giving him things like Zinc and Carbos, and topped it off with a few rare candies. Mine evolved at level 36.

There's a lady in a house in I think Veronica Town that tells you how happy the pokemon that is first in your party is.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    alright thx! its 34 now still a baby ima definitely check that lady out in veronic ;)

Evolved at 35 b4 i could find the lady in veronica :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    I don't know why, but i cleared the Dark Lugias's event but Celebi don't appear on bug florest.'m playing the version 4 btw.Anyone knows what is going on?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    The first time i played the game celebi appeared...weird.btw have celebi or not is decided when we start de game right?

kremerswim

PokePIMP
    Years
  • Is there a way to get Latios on your pokedex before catching it so you can see its location? I think that after watching the TV, it should be in your pokedex, but it's not.

Any help?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • First, Lati@s does not get entered in the Pokedex by talking to the TV, only when you see it. Second, anyone correct me if I'm wrong but I think both Latios and Latias are obtainable through events, not roaming in this game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    pokeballs???

Is it just me...or does the game not allow you to get pokeballs. I've gotten up the the point where I'm battling Vincent in Oceanshine and I can't seem to find any pokeballs in the marts. Where can I get them?

Is it just me...or does the game not allow you to get pokeballs. I've gotten up the the point where I'm battling Vincent in Oceanshine and I can't seem to find any pokeballs in the marts. Where can I get them?

nevermind. i had to go further

Last edited:

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Hey Since My Other Post Was Deleted On The Original R.D.L.O.G:
    When Beta 3 Is Out How Do You Keep Your Save File Without Starting From Beginning...Do You Use LIPS Or Just Rename The File?

NatureKeeper

yea i just finished the seventh gym now what am i supposed to do?? D:

Go to Cinnabar Island, and Surf South. Go until you find a place that looks like Ruby's Underwater Cave then dive. Finish (Awake the Groudon) event and go south of Tabuli Town. Enter through the cave nearby Ash's house south of Tabuli, You'll meet up with a lv.40 ENTEI. Capture/Faint it, then progress. You'll be in that City that replaces sootopolis, go to the cave of Origin, Capture/Faint Groudon, then go to the eighth gym in the same city, and battle Leader Krona and the Ruby Destiny Team.

Then go to Ultima City and go battle the league, and then finish the D.LUGIA event in Kanto REgion, Capture it(only capturable by Masterball)\faint it. You finished the game's man storyline. THe capture\meet all the legends, afterwise, go to rentelbud ,enter the cave and battle Angeallen. DONE

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Wow that was detailed! It's so nice see people give long answers.

So...Is there a shop in RoL that sells dolls? I can't find any.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back