• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

EDIT: I was one of the lucky to find Celebi~ :)

EDIT 2: Funny Screenie :D :

Hiya! I'll get you Gira! Ha!
    Isn't it obvious that Shaymin's my last PKMN and I'll die in two seconds? Should've brought XD0001 with me, I want to catch the Giratina, that's why I couldn't attack...

XD001: Time for revenge, Mr.Distortion :D
    Now let's see what happens....

D.LUGIA: That's gonna tell you what happens when you mess with me. Ha!

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Rename the newly patched rom in same way as the save file

Keeper : lol :D nice :D btw Shadow Lugia is XD001 :D

I forgot, btw I made it below the second screenshot XD001~ :), So If you liked this one maybe I should capture Dialga now to give you some more RD Entertainment :)

Thanks but that floor sells all other Secret Base accessories, where can I get dolls?

I now discovered, Jagold removed the dolls to add the sprites of these whole tonnes of Legendaries :)

muh316

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know a guide that has all the D/P Pokémon locations. I now there is a legendary location guide but i really want to know the locations of the D/P normal pokemon. Thanks in advance if anyone helps.:nervous:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years

• I forgot, btw I made it below the second screenshot XD001~ :), So If you liked this one maybe I should capture Dialga now to give you some more RD Entertainment :)
    Hey maybe so :)

I now discovered, Jagold removed the dolls to add the sprites of these whole tonnes of Legendaries :)
    Hey man thanks :D :D
    I know which OW's should I replace with legends xD

sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know a guide that has all the D/P Pokémon locations. I now there is a legendary location guide but i really want to know the locations of the D/P normal pokemon. Thanks in advance if anyone helps.:nervous:
    I think it's not possible to really know all the locations xD
    But ya can check the map where you're with A-Map and check if some DP one is there :)

NatureKeeper

Most Sinnoh Pokémon are on Sealro Island. Finneon is found everywhere whle surfing as it replaces tentacool. Palkia can be found near Borora town, Dialga in Lost Lorina outside Lorina Cave, Giratina is in Blue Pass Cave in Sealro. Shaymin is in Destiny near Veronica. Heatran is in Retazo Island's cave of fire, Darkrai is in.... XD, Arcues is umm... in Retazo, somewhere... So is regigigas. The unique EEVEE species in the game that can evolve into Glaceon and Leafeon are on Sealro.

Hey maybe so :)

Hey man thanks :D :D
    I know which OW's should I replace with legends xD

GLuck then~ and yeah maybe cuz I forgot the Lorina puzzle XD

I think it's not possible to really know all the locations xD
    But ya can check the map where you're with A-Map and check if some DP one is there :)

is it possible to catch all 3 of the D/P starters?

No, sorry.

where can i download this?

The main Ruby Destiny three threads

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I've noticed a glitch that's not only in RoL but also in Shiny Gold.
    A while ago, I was playing Shiny Gold. I was reying to catch Ho-oh but all I had were Great Balls. So I saved on a different file while it had 1 HP left and tried to catch it. I spent weeks and maybe months. Not only did I not catch it but I noticed a pattern. You know how when the ball wiggles three times then stops, you caught it? Well when I was throwing Great Balls at Ho-oh for weeks, I noticed that it wouldn't even get past the second wiggle. All of those weeks and not even a third wiggle. So I loaded my other file and now I have find other balls. This question isn't just about Shiny Gold, Right now I'm trying to catch Angeallen in RoL with a Luxury Ball since it's special. Now I'm noticing the same pattern, even though I've only been trying for a few hours, but it won't even go to the third wiggle. I'm probably going to have to resort to using a Gameshark code. But before I do, is there any way to fix this, besides using a different ball? And why is it that on some hacks(maybe even official games, I don't know) you can't even get to the third wiggle?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Did my post just suddenly disappear!? I hope it's my computer acting up, it was pretty long...

Good, it was my computer acting up. Anyways you might be right about Angeallen since I've only been trying for a few hours but what about Shiny Gold? I know for a fact that was a glitch because I've been trying for months and I didn't even get a third wiggle. Why does that happen?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I only had a Great Ball but I'm not playing Shiny Gold at the moment but thanks anyway. So any Pokemon with a catch rate of 3 is unobtainable no matter what with a Great Ball or lower?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Wait just now Angeallen wiggled three times. I didn't catch it but it wiggled three times and I'm using a luxury ball! Doesn't it have the same catch rate of a poke ball? Not only that but it's only been a few hours but Shiny Gold has been going on for months. The Ho-oh thing has to be a glitch.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Has anyone made a map for this damn Reign of Legends??
    I've somehow bypassed the 6th gym battle and am at the point where the sub has been taken and I have to go south of mt Pyre...... problem is, with no 6th badge I have to WALK everywhere & I can't find selaro town so I can 'surf east'.
    The map makes no sense as nothing is where it says it is.......... it's beginning to ruin this game for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back