• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2010
    great game destined. i need a little bit of help. it says that i find heatran on fire cave on a narrow path near a female trainer but yet i cannot find the path mentioned or heatran for that matter.
    plz help.

EDIT:i now know it is supposed to appear once you walk up the side path but that does not happen when i walk along it.
    must i have some pokemon with me?
    i have already gotten all eight main badges and finished the dark lugia event........what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    umm wheres the move deleters house?

wheres the location of move deleter's house? kinda stupid ccause ive seen him before.. no i forgot where he is... i need him badly... ty

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • So you have all badges and completed the Dark Lugia event? Hmm... try catching the other legendaries, occaisionaly checking on it. If it matters, I encountered it when I flew to whats-it-called (Sootopolis' replacement) then went down the cave and it came to me on that path. Try that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Is this a glitch or something?I got the first Badge then went to the electric type gym(forgot the name)then when i got that badge and i looked on my trainer card,i had the first and third badge instead of first and second...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Is this a glitch or something?I got the first Badge then went to the electric type gym(forgot the name)then when i got that badge and i looked on my trainer card,i had the first and third badge instead of first and second...
    Don't mind it... djg edited flags so you'll receive third badge instead of second one ;) it's because of HM's I guess

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    but when i meet the legendaries such as 3 legendaries birds it was dissapear from the location....

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    how to get 8th badge??? please help

i already complete waking groundon event but entei still won't let me pass through...

why is this so???
    please help me..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Are the dark group guys(forgot the names)on your side?What level does baby lugia evolve or does it evolve by love/happiness?Oh and btw,This game is so awesome!Sometimes when I'm at a story event that he made,it makes me ask myself "am i still playing pokemon?"

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Are the dark group guys(forgot the names)on your side?What level does baby lugia evolve or does it evolve by love/happiness?Oh and btw,This game is so awesome!Sometimes when I'm at a story event that he made,it makes me ask myself "am i still playing pokemon?"
    Baby Lugia does evolve by happiness :) If ya give it the all the Rare Candys which ya obtain later in game it'll evolve sooner :) Mine evolved on 21 or 23 level I don't remember correctly

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    i was capture all of legendary.now what should i do???
    any quest???

thankz for u for a greatfull hack
    i will waiting for ur next hack....
    and plz finished life of guardian too
    coz i play it too

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    wait is this the ruby dsetiny thread
    if it is then ruby dinesty then what do ya do after the CHAOMEGA event in RR

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back