• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Where's the lost sea...I found it once but i didn't need to do anything there...now i do and i can't find it anymore....

jefffan3

Devolping A New Game Now......
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    I can't get past the part whare you freeze on low point path can anyone help me?

lok_daddy

Will our sins be justified?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2015
    Reign of Legends is the best hack ive played, keep up the gd work

NatureKeeper

Where's the lost sea...I found it once but i didn't need to do anything there...now i do and i can't find it anymore....

SouthWest of Tabuli Town,

I can't get past the part whare you freeze on low point path can anyone help me?

Err, If you haven't got and able to use rock smash yet then you're in serious trouble. You need luck.

Reign of Legends is the best hack ive played, keep up the gd work

In my opinion, LoG is better. I can barely find something to remember me that ruby's the base.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I cant download ruby destiny
    First download the IPS on the first page.
    Then google a clean Ruby ROM.
    Download LIPS.
    Patch the IPS to Ruby(I don't know how to use LIPS because i use a different patcher.Sorry).
    You're done....

Is the beta that's downloadable in the LoG topic the whole game or does it stop somewhere in the middle of the game?

Last edited:

Ephraim

I am no servant.
    Years
  • Playing Reign of Legends. I'm on my way to the 3rd badge. But, I made my Mightyena learn 2HM moves. (Rock Smash and Strength.) My Zangoose and Seviper have the Strength HM on them as well. Anyone know where I can find the HM deleter? There was one on Ruby.

jefffan3

Devolping A New Game Now......
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    SouthWest of Tabuli Town,

Err, If you haven't got and able to use rock smash yet then you're in serious trouble. You need luck.

In my opinion, LoG is better. I can barely find something to remember me that ruby's the base.
    whare do u get rocksmash? i beat the 2nd gym type thing but i can;t find rocksmash now and thnx for the help

Ephraim

I am no servant.
    Years
  • Playing Reign of Legends. I'm on my way to the 3rd badge. But, I made my Mightyena learn 2HM moves. (Rock Smash and Strength.) My Zangoose and Seviper have the Strength HM on them as well. Anyone know where I can find the HM deleter? There was one on Ruby.

Yes. Can somebody kindly answer?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Yes. Can somebody kindly answer?
    He's in Retazo City...

In Rescue Rangers you can't catch pokemon right?
    I was on the topic for RR today and the features say that you can't catch pokemon but later the people suggested a porygon virtual world for pokemon and you can't put away the main 3....so can you catch pokemon or not?

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    He's in Retazo City...

In Rescue Rangers you can't catch pokemon right?
    I was on the topic for RR today and the features say that you can't catch pokemon but later the people suggested a porygon virtual world for pokemon and you can't put away the main 3....so can you catch pokemon or not?
    Actually you can catch them in RR cuase if you get the 8th badge in the game you can go to sout isle i mean south uisle and the kecleon there sells them
    and you can put away the 3 main

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    i would like to ask a question. in ROL wad am i suppose to do after i defeat the elite four? are there anymore events? and how do i pass the guards in johto region which block the passages to blackthorn and the other town? and is kanto region oni limited to vermillion city?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    i would like to ask a question. in ROL wad am i suppose to do after i defeat the elite four? are there anymore events? and how do i pass the guards in johto region which block the passages to blackthorn and the other town? and is kanto region oni limited to vermillion city?

There's the dark lugia event in vermillion city...You can't get past those guards.That's the only part of Johto you can go to.Kanto has vermillion and cinnabar(sp?).And after the E4 you can go on a legendary hunt.After getting all of them,Go to the Angeallen event.most people skip this part so when you beat the E4 and you're in your house,watch the tv.it will tell you that latios if flying around.and don't fly anywhere.leave your house and walk to ultima city and you will see latias.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    where is the dive spot for the waking groudon event?
    good job on the hack, its the most enjoyable Pokemon experience I've had in years.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    where is the dive spot for the waking groudon event?
    good job on the hack, its the most enjoyable Pokemon experience I've had in years.
    Go to Retazo city and surf where the whales used to be.keep going until you reach cinnabar(again sp?).when you get there,surf down and find a giant dive spot.dive in and find a little cave.the submarine is gonna be there.resurface and i think you'll have to keep going into the cave or just walk straight into a scene...don't remember.....

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Just a little question... I've captured all the legendaries, but I haven't recieved any message and the man at Rentelbud's cave doesn't let me enter, what must I do before? I think I've had to miss something :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back