• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    help plz

in life of guardians ive gotten 5 badges and gotten surf but i dont get the event to meet nicolas even though DO has captured the angel pokemon wat do i do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    Ok guys help me out in this please... Where is this "Thin Forest"???? That's where i can get Mesprit.... But where is it?? Which town??

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • hey, it's been a while since I played a hack, but these ones are definately worth playing, but I have a question: in life of guardians, after I have gotten back home from escaping the trainer academy, and obtained the riolu from that guy (I forgot to get his name), what do I do, there were a few rival battles I saw over the place, but I don't have the feintest idea of what to do now.

btw, why are all the trainers only appearing now?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    All legendary locations are in the first post .

Hahaha i guess u don't get my question fren... I know mesprit is at "Thin Forest".. But my question is where is this "Thin Forest"?? Which town is the nearest to this "Thin Forest" Coz the legendary location guide only put it as "Thin Forest" but i can't find this "Thin Forest"..

dracoseeker1

Graphics editor
    Years
  • i have a question. ok, i found the jirachi rock but it just says that its full of aura or something and i ont get into a fight with jirachi. i tried moving the the boulder, it worked, but it didnt change anything, can you help me?
    ive beaten E4 and dark lugia but it wont let me. help me please!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    i have a question. ok, i found the jirachi rock but it just says that its full of aura or something and i ont get into a fight with jirachi. i tried moving the the boulder, it worked, but it didnt change anything, can you help me?

Have u completed the event at vermillion city??

It's north from Selaro Town[/QUOTE]

Thks a lot... That is juz what i need to know....

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years

• no...
    Shaymin Sky Forme wasn't introduced during the time Reign of Legends was in creation...
    Sorry. :\

Djg is back!! :D

i have a question. ok, i found the jirachi rock but it just says that its full of aura or something and i ont get into a fight with jirachi. i tried moving the the boulder, it worked, but it didnt change anything, can you help me?
    Full of aura... Is it saying "The stone is full of aura" or something... or it's saying "The strong aura remains?" if this then ya must have already battled Jirachi...
    If not then I don't know what could be cause... maybe... anyway did ya catch Dark Lugia?

dracoseeker1

Graphics editor
    Years
  • Yea i saved a master ball for him. and even though i dont have jirachi or latios i still was able to catch angeallen, which is weird because you need to have all the legendarys to fight him.

Jagold, are you planning on making any other ROM's after life of guardians? cause your hacks rule!! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2012
    i have searched this thread...and maybe im just plain out unobservant but i need the exact directions to get to mt. pyre...i am sooo stuck,.... i have my 6th badge and i read the post that says to prevent a glitch i had to finish the 3 events...but i cant seem to find mt. pyre...i feel like im going in circles...and it doesnt help getting attacked by pokemon every 4 steps lol please...screenies maybe? and yes i saw "East of Green Valley, is Ring Path and then Lust Path" but im still lost!

awww crap...sorry people...found it lol gosh...i kept walking around in a circle in ring path around that lake with the regi guy

HA! i just got that! RING path....walking around in circles?....-half hearted laugh-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    ok this sounds funny... but i've catch angeallen before i've catch my last legendary pokemon that is latios... i'm not sure why is that so... hahhaaha but gd enuff for me.. and also i have a question... i've tried going to safari zone.. but they won't let me in coz i dun have a pokeblock case... Where or from who i can get this case?? Any idea??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back