• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    i'm stuck!

hii..!
    i'm in the part 12 or 13 of pkm ruby destiny rescue rangerss! n dnt knw what 2 dooo!!
    i already pass the part were my friends became a rock..or whatever they were..
    i'm alonee.. and all is brown ..like sand.. i dont knw waht to do heree!! help:(

hii..!
    i'm in the part 12 or 13 of pkm ruby destiny rescue rangerss! n dnt knw what 2 dooo!!
    i'm alonee.. and all is brown ..like sand.. i dont knw waht to do heree!! help:(

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

sorry to be a bother again but i heard that it is possible to get celebi but i cant finad him, where is he?

He is at the end of Bug Forest. Beside Rotom's house. And Celebi, by my means is an it.

ok this sounds funny... but i've catch angeallen before i've catch my last legendary pokemon that is latios... i'm not sure why is that so... hahhaaha but gd enuff for me.. and also i have a question... i've tried going to safari zone.. but they won't let me in coz i dun have a pokeblock case... Where or from who i can get this case?? Any idea??

Maybe a little problem with flags... I heard that Celebi is innecessary...

hii..!

There is an invisible puzzle. You must depend on your luck and solve teh puzzle...

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    hey umm for ruby destiny

i just awakened groudon and went back to entei and entei still pushes me out of his little cave thing :/

HELP! D;

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hey umm for ruby destiny

i just awakened groudon and went back to entei and entei still pushes me out of his little cave thing :/

HELP! D;

I have heard from other players that you need to get TM earthquake in the cave where you'll wake Groudon up...

@LoG...
    How do you break out of ice without being warped to the house?
    It seems the old people there like me... lol...

~Xyo~

It's a matter of luck~
    so when you're frozen, use save states and try your luck~

Years
    After you drive the two teams out of Ancient Cave, where do you go? I tried the bike path, no bike, and I back tracked a bit as well and couldnt find it. First time I've gotten stuck since I've started playing.

dracoseeker1

Graphics editor
    Years
    how do you get celebi cause i really want him i know hes in bug forest and hes right next to the rotom house can someone tell me what to do?

gameplayinfreak

nooby nooby
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    i dont if anyone asked but how do yuo get get gengar and other pokemon that evolve by trading? and also could you opinionate my team to be? its: Swampert; Charizard; Torterra; Gardevoir; Lucario; and i dont what i could do for a 6th so any recommendations please?

gameplayinfreak

nooby nooby
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    yeah i know the tv in the creepy house. i mean first i went to it and it said there was no power and the tv was wierd or something like that. then later i went back and it said it wasnt special anymore

okay i hate to be a noob that posts questions about everything but how did my kirlia gain 4 levels after evolveing into gallade?
    oh wait a minute, the same thing happened to my grotle. it leveled up one and evolved and then gained an extra level

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I have Haunter level 43 and it's not evolving!! It's not holding anything either, glitch!!???

I used rare candies to get my haunter up to level 52, and it's still not evolving!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    hey im new here and i was wondering, when you first find Blitz and dark lugia in the dark isle, how do you win?

i mean i beat Blitz but then got killed after because i had to fight dark lugia again.

am i missing something or do i really have to beat him.

please help

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    hey im new here and i was wondering, when you first find Blitz and dark lugia in the dark isle, how do you win?

i mean i beat Blitz but then got killed after because i had to fight dark lugia again.

am i missing something or do i really have to beat him.
    If ya mean the battle against lv 99 Dark Lugia then you're suppose to lose...

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    If ya mean the battle against lv 99 Dark Lugia then you're suppose to lose...

yeah thats the one.
    but when i lose i end up at the last poke center i used.
    and i dont know what happened or what to do next

nevermind i found out what to do.

but now im at the part with entei and he keeps using roar on me.
    so i load my save which is next to him.

so is there another meeting with entei or is this the only one?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I saw OP playing RoL with no$BGA linking battles.

How do you link and battle someone??? Any body wanna battle me???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back