• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    I saw OP playing RoL with no$BGA linking battles.

How do you link and battle someone??? Any body wanna battle me???

You should download VBALink its a VBA with link support you
    can get it from the Emulatorzone

Firebird1515

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    there is a tile error on life of gaurdians in silkwind path. at the very top there is half a berry

PokeMapler

Pika Lover n Proud Mapler
    Years
  • Pikachu?

Hi... Im a nooby trainer looking for a Pikachu... o.0 My team only has a Marshtomp(Lvl18) Taillow(Lvl4) and an HM Slave(Lvl2). Where do you find Pikachu?

Last edited:

dracoseeker1

Graphics editor
    Years
  • i keep walking in to bug forest and one tile ahead but it doesnt activate,please someone help me i am desperate to get celebi. PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

what is wrong with the celebi script?

Last edited:

dracoseeker1

Graphics editor
    Years
  • k thanks. everyone, i hope jagold doesnt get mad about this but i have a pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends ROM were i edited the graphics and added a few new wild pokemon if anybodys interested ill be done in a few days and will add a download link to my signature. i didnt change anything else im just a graphics editor i cant work pokescript worth crap.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    Hey, some one plz help me with this! I can't catch (or exactly I can't get to Kyogre whatever I do!) Please see the pictures below: i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/dienchi/PokemonRubydestinyreignofregendsver.jpg

How can I get over that clift? I thought I can jump over it by Acro Bike but .. nope, I can't :( Plz show me a way to ... get to Kyogre.

(I new and I don't have 15 posts so I can't post the link, please copy and paste it to your Browser and ... blah blah ... but please help me!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    which life of guardians do i download?
    PKMN RD LoG Beta 2
    Beta Fixed Version 3
    Beta Fixed Version 3.1..> ...

dracoseeker1

Graphics editor
    Years
  • i figured out my jirachi problem and celebi problem. if you talk to ash in tabuli town BEFORE you beat the elite four, then the event wont work. and with celebi, i think the problem was i beat angeallen before i tried to get celebi. i ended up getting all legendaries so no problems there. i have a question for destinejagold, on advanced map with pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends, why are there 2 ho-oh locations? was one of them a mistake?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I'm really sorry if this has already been asked (I dont have time to browse thru all 95 pages >.>) but Raiko and Registeel ran from me when I encountered them while shutting down the generator because I only have 5 badges right now. Will they appear again later in the game so I have a chance to catch them? Ive searched PokeCommunity and Google and not found anything relevant to my question...

EDIT: I left the power plant and then went back in later and Raiko and Registeel has reappeared. I guess I can catch them later after all.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • EDIT: I left the power plant and then went back in later and Raiko and Registeel has reappeared. I guess I can catch them later after all.
    Yeah because ya have to beat league to capture them :)
    They'll be fleeing 'till ya beat it :)

and with celebi, i think the problem was i beat angeallen before i tried to get celebi. i ended up getting all legendaries so no problems there. i have a question for destinejagold, on advanced map with pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends, why are there 2 ho-oh locations? was one of them a mistake?
    Jirachi could be the right thing 'cause I sure captured Jirachi right on the way from the Tabuli
    But I'm not sure 'bout the Celebi part...
    I tried to capture him before capturing Angeallen but it didn't work also...
    Wtf 2 Ho-Oh locations? :D
    I've never seen the other one xD

sorry if this has been asked... how does clamperl evolve in huntail and gorebyss? (RoL)
    On level 32. It depends on stats.
    If Attack is better then defense then it'll be Huntail
    And if Def is better then Gorebyss

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    No one help me T_T ?
    And I can't find heatran in fire cave and the one in the house in bug forest =,=
    I talk to the TV after beat E4 and nothing happen =.=
    Help me please :(

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • What if I kill/get roared at by the legendaries in Reign of Legends, does this mean I'm stuffed and have to start the whole game again?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    Kyogre doesn't seem to appear when I enter the hydro cave. Is this because I went there AFTER beating the Elite 4? Or do I need something else to trigger the event?

tute

darkness fan
    Years
  • please i need help to find down pour town, when i look t map it seems to be next to me but when i get closer i'm in other island. what do i have to do?

how can i go to down pour town from sun ford town?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back