• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN TRAINER [Subject name here] WANTS TO [Subject's desired action here]

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
Years
  • I'd most likely be a Rocket! Yeah! "Rocket Exec Kon wants to WHOOP YO ASS!"

Lol That's cool!

I would like to start out as a plain-old trainer and work myself up to being a Frontier Brain. I have an idea concerning music and pokemon that use moves based on sound or are based on the concept of sound. My arena would be a giant soundproof glass dome with speakers everywhere. Ahhhhhhh.....

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I'd probably be a Cool/Ace Trainer just because they're awesome, and they have more varied Pokemon. I also wouldn't mind being a Bird Trainer because I love the Flying type. It would be awesome to just call out your Pidgeot and go for a flight.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • PokeManiac Sydian wants to fight!

Prefer the old RBY "wants to fight!" instead of "would like to battle!". :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Either an Ace Trainer or a Cool Trainer, because they both use a variety of types, and I can't just stick to one type. Seeing as I like Electric, Fire, Dragon, and Ice. Sometimes Normal type.

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
  • PokeManiac Sydian wants to fight!

Prefer the old RBY "wants to fight!" instead of "would like to battle!". :)

I prefer the "wants to fight!" phrase too. It just filled me with vigor.

But, yeah, to continue on topic, like I said before, I would want to work my way up to frontier brain.

Or maybe my own title "Lono, the Nomadic Trainer, wants like to fight!"

Lono, has been my trainer name for all the pokemon titles since RBY.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • I would like to be Lady, because in all the games the "Lady" appeal was always so pretty. ^3^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 7, 2015
    I'd be an Ace Trainer most likely. I don't like sticking to just one set as I prefer variety, plus they're generally older than the 10 year olds running around the place.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'd be either a Parasol Lady or Picnicker, but take foes completely by surprise by using Ace Trainer-worthy Pokemon :P

"Behind that adorable smile lies a cunning and strategic mind."

Back