• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMnZ every1 else lyks but u cant stand ????!?@

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Every single legendary...particularly the ones from the newest batch of games at the time...

n00bs and younger children flock to them thinking they're the best pokemon to have on your team, only to see that, oops, your Heatran just got owned by my Thick Club Marowak's Earthquake. :P

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Heatran. I still not sure what it's supposed to be based on...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Apparently no one bothered to read the title properly, here is my response:

Teh stupedeest pokamanz is teh pikachuuz lyk srsly comon!!!!!1111!!111eleventyone11111!!!

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I can't stand Garchomp even though it is pretty strong in the games it is way too over used.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Infernape, there has never been a more used pokemon that felt so good to frckn kill.

Also Glaceon and Leafeon, they seemed like pointless evolutions to me, and both look kinda stupid i think.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    BLISSY BLISSY BLISSY AND DID I MENTION BLISSY lol it is crap it cant even hit something and make it hurt it is crap so what if it has high hp lol it just takes a lot longer to kill lol Rampardos vs Blissy = Dead

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    EEVEE.
    LUCARIO.

Honestly, the fact that so many n00bs go to almost furry lengths to express their fandom of these two Pokemon (and in the case of Eevee, all of its evolutions included) is scary, off-putting, and just plain sickening.

"LIEK THEY'RE SO EFFING LEET I MUST HAVE ONE ON MY TEAM BECAUSE THEY'RE SO COOL FUUUU"

I want to hit people like this with a 2x4, with nails through it. Perhaps the sheer force of the blow will cause such trauma to these n00bs that they'll wake from their lifelong stupor and realize that there are more interesting Pokemon to fap to.

And on the subject of looking outside of Eevee and Lucario, anything with the tag "legendary" on it. I mean sure, I can be a hypocrite about this because I too love legendary Pokemon, but they're in a class of their own, so I exclude them from topics of favorite Pokemon, in part because I'm a fan fiction writer and I'm not going to have my fan fiction characters toting Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Darkrai - ALL AT ONCE! HAR HAR HAR, I DARE ANYONE TO CHALLENGE ME NOW! /e-peen

Mudkip also annoys me slightly, even if I use the meme from time to time. I don't liek teh kips of teh mud, but FACK YEAH SEAKIPS! (Seakips is not a Pokemon; allthemore reason to say FACK YEAH SEAKIPS!)

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Lucario, it is very cool and a very powerful pokemon but I have grown to dislike it because everyone seems to talk about it or having a Lucario in their party,

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    all legendarys from the 4th gen and garchomp, drapion and dunsparce

NidokingNathan

Expert Water Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Pikachu, Light Ball Pikachu to be exact, it still has stats those of an unevolved pokemon, evolve it damn you!!!

Poison Master Tox

Fierce Poison Expert
    Years
    Pikachu and Steel Pokémon. God do I hate steel.

... that might be because my poison moves has no effect on them. BUT GOD ARE THEY ANNOYING!

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I really dislike bidoof enough said...

I used to be indifferent regarding lucario, but the fans just made me hate it.

Back