• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMnZ every1 else lyks but u cant stand ????!?@

PsychoTines

Shake Dem Dice and Roll Em
    Years
    Don't hurt me, I like Lucario, I hate how it has a huge fandom and everyone and their momma scrambles to have one on their team.
    Scizors. Thos things need to die. And the new legendairies. All of them. Even though Darkrai is everything of my favorites >.> (dark, defies gravity etc.) Once again, fandoms kill things.
    And teh evil evil evil Yellow Rodent! urgh if I hear another 'PIKA!' I'ma keeel sumptin.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have a general dislike for most of the starter Pokemon.. not just in D/P/Pt, but in all the games.
    The only starters that I really like are Charmander, Chikorita, and Torchic (JUST Torchic, not it's evos) but I don't care for the others. I know a large amount of the fandom loves the starters, so they're the first thing that came to mind.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    I love all Pokémon, but I used to dislike NFEs, thanks to the anime. Now I actually like all Pokémon. But I still believe NFEs are better for contests.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I hate Piplup with a glorious passion that consumes my soul.
    Otherwise, I don't mind most of the popular Pokemon. I especially love Pikachu because Yellow was my first game, and because to me it embodies the start of the series and my childhood. (:

Years
    I absolutely hate Nosepass/Probopass, alongside Sunkern/Sunflora and quite alot of the Hoenn Region. It's my least favourite region.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Anything that loads of people like simply because it is, or at least people think it is strong. I always go for Pokémon I think are cool rather than because they are the strongest.

Lance

I hate most of legendaries,expect Rayquaza and Darkrai. And I hate Pikachu,so "Oh I love Pikachu! Aah where is Pikachu?!" ARGH I hate that yellow rat. I just love Gardevoir. <3 xD

EDIT : Oh,I also like Giratina!

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Mudkip is really the only one that comes to mind XD Like, I didn't really mind it until the fandom for it just kind of exploded all over PC and... that kind of ruined it for me, I dunno. I just find it ugly and annoying now >.<

Casey333

~Johto Trainer~
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 10, 2018
    Lucario. To many people where I live love those and breed em. I absolutely hate having it on my team.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Pikachu and all its clones. I mean seriously, how many variations on the same pokémon do we need? And yet we still don't have a dolphin. Something is wrong with that picture.

I hate the whole Porygon line.

*Bumps out window and walks away whistling*

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I cant believe this thread stayed alive, even after I changed my theme :D

I'm adding Piplup and Grovyle to my list btw.

Back