• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Places you can't wait to revisit.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    There are many places in Hoenn that one can look forward to (at least for me). Is there any place in particular that you're looking forward to seeing? Do you hope they change it radically or keep it relatively looking the same but with better graphics.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I don't care how much or little they change it, I just can't wait for places like Mt. Pyre, or surfing the high seas, or Sootopolis. The whole damn region, really, I can't freaking wait haha!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Pacifidlog Town. I feel like I'm the only person ever that really remembers it. Sure, there's absolutely nothing there except some subtle hints about the Regi trio and the guy that tells you about Mirage Island, but its atmosphere is the best of any locale in Hoenn in my opinion.

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
    I don't know the route number, but for some reason, the place I'm most interested in seeing in 3D is the area with all of the ash and Spindas. Sootopolis is going to be really amazing as well.

Also entering the space station, I hope that the camera angle changes in the same way it did when you entered Liberty Tower. That'd be sweet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Fortree City.

Also: Route 110/Cycling Road, Sootopolis, Route 113, Jagged Pass, Mt. Pyre...

Fortree.... c'mon - it's a city of treehouses. What's not to love? And in 3D, we should be able to actually go through and around the trees rather than just over them, and the footbridges should bow and sway and, hopefully, still go "tok tok tok" as we walk across them.

I've always liked the layout of Route 110 and Cycling Road, with the route snaking back and forth underneath the overhead road. That's another thing that should really do well in 3D.

And Sootopolis - first, I can't wait to go through the underwater entrance and bob up inside (assuming we still do that, and since it'll be a great opportunity to show off the wonders of 3D, I'm sure we will). And the city itself should be great in 3D - a ring of terraces and paths looming up on all sides.

Route 113 for the bleak ash fields, just because I'm curious to see how they handle that.

Jagged Pass should be awesome in 3D - steep and rocky and... jagged.

And Mt. Pyre could well be the 3D highlight of it all, inside and out. I really want to see what the view from the top will be like.

Last edited:
    Years
    I definitely expect Sootopolis to look amazing, and I'm quite interested in seeing what they can do with Fortree as well. I also can't wait to see what they do with the areas that you can dive in. I was disappointed with the lack of diving areas in the 5th gen games, so it'll be nice to see all those underwater places again.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've been going over this so much in my mind trying to visulize all the different areas and I can't wait to see them in 3D! I'm particularly looking forward to Mauville City, Dewford Town, Mt. Pyre, Mt. Chimney and some Routes.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I can't wait to see a 3D-rendered Pacifidlog Town. I can't imagine what it's going to look like so that'll be rad. All the different water routes will be cool to see, as well. I think it's gonna be awesome seeing the new Frontier as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    The desert, Mt. Pyre, Mt. Chimney, and the routes from Mauville to Lilycove because they're tropical like. And the freaking underwater areas, those will look amazing.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    It would be quicker to say what places in Hoenn I don't care about visiting.

I can't wait to see Fortree City, Sootopolis City, The Desert and the routes surrounding Fortree City in particular.

Rettan

~Oddish_Smoker~
    Years
    I'm pretty much looking forward for a few 3D maps, like Route 113, Jagged Pass, Mt. Chimney must look awesome in 3D with the ash falling.

Also the gas emanating from the Fiery Path, the Sandstorms of the desert (actually to see the character using the Go-Goggles)

And specially Underwater in 3D with the bubbles and stuff, AWESOME!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    SLATEPORT

I think it's one of the most likely to become a really big city. That and the (hopefully expanded) marketplace and the coast and just wow that could be a really, really beautiful place. Oh and Mossdeep and Sootopolis like holy man they're already so gorgeous just imagineeeee

Back