• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Places you can't wait to revisit.

Azar

Elite Four
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    The Sealed Chamber... It'll be an interesting cave in these remakes.

Years
    Just recently thought about this, but they could make quite the breathtaking 3D scene while the player is in the cable car on Mt. Chimney. Maybe a full view of the region, with Wingulls gliding through the air and a Milotic diving into the ocean on the horizon. I can picture that :]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Bumping the topic because a gameplay footage is already out! Also, the Hoenn Map is out as well.

I'm so glad to see Fortree City within the footage. That's one of the places I am looking forward to see at ORAS. :O

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Now I wanna see Mauville City too because apparently much more things is kinda different in the city this time around.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I hope I'm not too late to bump this thrend.
    I'm looking forward to visiting the contest cities. Also I'll like to see Ever Grande city, especially the League HQ.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Route 120, route 119, victory road, ever grande city, meteor falls, and the cave of origin.

Back