• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    OOC: In my imaginary world[story I haven't let anyone read] Dragon is a guy.

IC:

Psychic:

"Mooning after Ice like before, but thats not anything new and not likely to change. Now about Rayquaza, who more or less wants me six feet under, Groudon would help, hes kinder about those sort of things, although if he was directly ordered by Arceus not to he might not help." Psychic said, "But thats a mute point, lets move on to the next topic, shall we? Not that I can think of much more for us to say" she said. MewZ was still staring at the bubble she had created, she poked it gingerly out of curiosity, It popped into a series of smaller bubbles, all a different colors that were not shifting.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui shook her head slightly. "Doesn't mean he can just ignore me." She pouted. However, when she glanced at MewZ and saw her curiosity caused her to pop the bubble she created, she smiled slightly. One of the bubbles floated towards her and she allowed it to swirl around her. "Also, I know how to get around Arceus's commands. Although, I can't really tell you my secret of how to do it." Yui shook her head slightly. "Humans should just leave Mew alone. There was enough trouble with Mewtwo," she rolled her eyes at the sudden headache thrown her way, "Oh, come on Mewtwo, you know it's true." The headache disappeared slowly, as if barely nodding to the fact that she was right. "One of these days, humans are going to end up blowing themselves up with this new weapon that they created. So is one of the other worlds."

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    "I'm not sure if a Castform could negate this storm's power. And I have a Gardevoir."

Penny sighed slightly, more out of boredom than annoyance. "Well, I was thinking more of my Castform opening up a pocket of air-space to allow easy travel in the storm. You know, it's better than having your head blown clean off by a piece of incoming scrap metal. Besides, it was just a thought."

Even Penny knew that there wasn't much that would be able to subside weather like this short of an actually legendary Pokemon. But what were the chances of that happening? Very little. Still, Penelope had never actually seen a Gardevoir, so that would make another Pokemon to cross off of the list of Pokemon to see. Penny shrugged, and then took one final glance outside, before turning back to Yui, who seemed to have the exact same expression on her face. Raising a single eyebrow and showing a tiny smirk, Penny prepared another question.

"So... are we just gunna wait around here or are we going to your little safe-haven?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha

Yui shrugged. "Then let's go." She let out her Gardevoir, Katsu. Katsu, upon leaving, titled her head slightly sideways.

So, we are going to that place?

Yui nodded. We are.

There was a slight smirk on Katsu's face. Aren't you glad I suggested that we built a building in case of emergencies?

No, not really. Why?

Katsu rolled her eyes and teleported both Penelope and Yui inside the safe haven. Yui had created this place using some jutsus and a couple of seals. The seals repel damage from anything and it was warded against zombies. It might be a bit unfair to take Penelope and herself into this place, but what did it matter?

It was a large, spacious house as well. They had teleported into the living room, which had a huge couch and a TV. There was also a kitchen, a bathroom, and stairs that lead upstairs. Upstairs there were eight bedrooms, one of them was hers, six for the other immortals in case they decide to join her, and another room for any guests that might come. There was also a hidden basement that led into an underground room for training. Plus, it had several of escape ways, not that she would need them. Those escape ways were, also, warded off against zombies (and intruders). In the living room, there was also a bookshelf, with a lot of books. There were also a few computers spread about the house, there were computers in all eight bedrooms.

"Make yourself at home," she stated.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    [FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]It wasn't long before Miharu released her Pokemon. A Gardevoir as previously mentioned. "Then let's go."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]A few moments passed before Yui rolled her eyes, and the awful feeling began. Teleportation. Penny hated it, and it felt just the same as it did before. Every atom in the body being torn apart and then realigned was enough to have Penelope's stomach churning, and it was clear that she didn't like the feeling. Luckily however, teleportation was a somewhat short process, and it meant that Penny was thrown into this new place quickly enough. With her head still spinning, Penelope Abbott stumbled into a chair, in which she slumped down on and hoped her vision would stop being so blurry. Luckily, it had cleared up within minutes, and the young girl did not seem so ill as she had a few moments ago. Penny still didn't like it, but it was a much smoother transaction than it was when Rook had done it. Either the Ditto was far too inexperienced to teleport anyone other than himself, or this Gardevoir in which Yui carried was a master at it. Anyway, this gave the girl a chance to examine the surroundings. They were clearly inside of a house, but it was obviously secured and would be able to stand up against anything short of a nuclear missile, but something told Penny that Yui had prepared for that too. Not only that, but Penelope was rather astounded at the condition of the place. Most buildings had fallen into disrepair after what had happened, whether it be the weather, simply erosion or some idiot finding some explosives, each building was damaged in some way or another. But this one was perfect. It was like home. Safe and secure. That was always a good thing. However, something caught Penny's eye most of all. A television. Penny scrambled for the remote, and then turned to Yui.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Do you still have electricity?"[/FONT]

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((Zamorak, stop trying to kill my house >_<))

Dizzy
    -------
    "I'll get right on that!"
    -Sky snickered and she flipped him off, before heading towards the leak, grabing a few peices of scrap metal and a drill. In a few minutes, the leak had stoppd. Who said a little cauk and metal could't do much? She then walked casually over to the work table, and sat down with some blueprints and the guitar. She frowned as she worked, removing pieces and replacing new ones, nodding to Sky as he stood near the scrapmetal pile, signalling him to throw her a peice, which she caught without looking and kept working.-

Sky Destan
    --------------
    -Sky smiled, watching Dizzy work. He hated to admit it, but he did have some feelings for her. This wasn't good though, and he knew it. Getting attached to anyone in Z-town wasn't good. He crossed his arms, and turned around, facing the dark-

Raike Destan
    ----------------

-Raike walked up to Miharu, holding a medium sized container. No one had really seen him leave, and obviously hadn't seen him return. It felt a bit akward being around everyone again, especially so with Miharu, but he did his best to hide it and ignore it. He extended the silver container towards
    Miharu, wearing the same emotionless mask he had learned from her.-

"I hope these fit your needs. I had Dizzy make them...specially I guess, I helped out a bit also. They may seem a bit bigger than the usual, but there is a very good reason. Try to hit those 5 pieces of scrap metal on that table over there.... using only one of these. I'd aim for the one in the middle."

-Behind his mask he smiled lightly, wondering how she would react when she threw the knives, and the 2 hidden blades came from either sides of it, hitting the remaining four pieces of scrap-metal.-

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Psychic:

"You seem to forget that Mewtwo was created with the intent of evil by Team Rocket, although in the end it backfired and now Mewtwo is, if not good, at least neutral" she said, "MewZ was created for the intent of careful science, a bit like when they use amber to clone an aerodactyl. She just happens to be a clone of a Mew instead of an aerodactyl" Psychic explained, "and life is meant for death, they are both necessary, like love is to hate, happiness to sadness, etcetera etcetera etcetera" Psychic said "Although its seems most mortals are too preoccupied with their own goals, whether it be love, money, happiness, guilt, Envy, sentimentality. Life is precious and they waste so much time dancing around what they want to say or do and then they look back on their wasted lives and they have regret, but some realize that even if they didn't accomplish their goals they lived well, and are content with that. They are the smart ones, and sometimes I wonder why they're are so few of those kinds of people." Psychic realized she had begin to babble a little bit, she took one of the stray bubbles MewZ had created and made it solid, she took it from the air and bounced it up and down in her palm, "That shelter won't hold forever you know, eventually everything collapses, eventually everything falls, eventually it all dies, or falls apart, or changes. But enough about that, what other brilliant plans to you have that involve Legends that want to see me ripped apart and sent to the various levels of hell?" Psychic asked.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Odile Sacks:

Odile left flying away on knight. while he was flying over a horde of zombies the worst thing happened. A car flew out of no where and hit him. He flew into a nearby building that was empty of undead or zombies (really it dosen't matter). He got up and walked down the stairs with his pistol and knife out ready for anything coming his way. He started to run when a bunch of cars started hitting the wall. He ran down every flight of stairs because the Elevators didn't work. He ran into a basement which was clear. He started barricading the door he used to enter. All he had to do now was wait out the storm.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui tilted her head to the side, smirking slightly at the tangent. "He is neutral, except for the times that the people who have helped him to change are in trouble. And I am not saying that Mewtwo is a weapon, he would probably try to kill me (and would probably succeed, if not only for the fact that I'm immortal). And whoever said that love was the opposite of hate? Ever heard the saying "hate to love" or "love to hate". No, they both have the same difference; apathy. But, then again, let's not get into the whole "the opposite of love is hate/apathy" debate. And the reason why there are so few of those special people? You should remember a time where there was only those certain people, a long time ago. Then, they had gotten more technology, more technology, and suddenly, it wasn't enough. They became to get greedy, they became envious of those who had more technology and wanted it for themselves. They-" Yui cut herself off, shaking her head. It was troublesome to get worked up on the past. She tried to forget the past everyday. "I know the shelter won't last forever, but I am the only one alive that knows how to use these kind of seals, as well as the only one who knows how to use the seals I've created as well. As for plans to stop this storm, maybe we should get Groudoun here to stop the storm. I think people are getting tired of rain and hail, don't you think?"

Yui Uchiha

Yui shrugged. "I'm pretty sure that the electricity is still working, since the lights are on. Go ahead and try it." Yui glanced at the kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?"

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu took the package and looked carefully at the knives. Her sharp eyes noticed a small space, and her eyebrows rose when she realized what the other glint from inside the space was.

"Hmm, interesting. Seems that there are two knives on each side of one of the first knives," she stated calmly. "I have seen knives like these once, but those were master's..."

In a blur, she took the knife and threw it at the one in the middle. As she thought, two knives from each side hit the other scrap metals on the side. All five knives hit through the scrap metal perfectly straight in the middle. She could even tell that the tips were touching the wall, and probably made a good dent in it as well.

"Sharp as well." Miharu smiled slightly at Raike. "Thanks." She glanced at Dizzy as well. "Thanks Dizzy." Although she wasn't sure if Dizzy had heard her. She took the knives out of the scrap metals and placed the four knives back in their slots in the one knife.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Dizzy
    ---------
    -A small grunt was all Miharu got, as Dizzy was still working hard on the guitar. She nodded again, and Sky threw her another piece, which she welded onto the guitar. She did say something, although it seemed to be directed to no one in particular-

"The best part of being alone in a city of zombies, is that EVERYONE leave's their stuff behind. Even those jackass scientists. All these untested equipments.... this will probably be the most beautiful thing I have ever created!"

Raike Destan
    ----------------
    -Raike nodded, and began to walk away, but then turned around suddenly, throwing 2 of the knives from his left hand in such a way that they curved up,picking up 10 pieces of scrapmetal up from the pile. He then turned, firing another two knives, that pinned the airborne prices to the ground. Quickly he sent a final knife that curved so that it hit all 20 of the knives he had thrown, sending 10 of the knives back towards him, which he caught skillfully. He then walked over and picked up the last 10 knives and sorted them out, replacing the smaller ones back into the bigger. He walked up to Miharu, flashing a grin, showing some of his old showoff-y nature. Sky rolled his eyes.-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Psychic:

"The opposite of apathy is emotion, although depending on your definition of love apathy might be its opposite, although I tend to think of love as an intense positive feeling for a person, while hate is intense negative feeling for on person... but that is me, and you are you, and we cannot be expected to have the same thoughts or feelings, otherwise their would be no individuality and life would lose much of its meaning" Psychic said, "and I do not need Groudon for ending the storm, not that I couldn't convince him to" she sighed, "and for this one time I guess technology has backfired on them, in a very extreme way, when all they meant to do was make life easier they obliterated millions with a virus meant to be an antidote" Psychic looked around, "The storm should be allowed to run its course though, let them think they succeeded in something and they will back off for a while" she said.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked at the cans on the floor, unimpressed but not letting it show on her face. She got an idea, "You got any circuitry I could..." she paused for a moment, "modify for my own uses?" she asked cryptically.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu Mizushima

Miharu had rolled her eyes as well to the showy knife display; at the same time as Sky no less. "Sorry, but we all (except for maybe the people who were not there at the time in which Arceus was being a dumbarse) know that I have the best knife tricks. We. All. Know."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike leaned close, causing Sky to stumble. "Lets have a contest then Miharu." He then hopped back, to avoid any incoming smack. He snickered, feeling content. He knew he probably wouldn't win, and probably that she would chase him down for doing that, but, anything to keep their minds off of zombies and the storm worked for him. He had to also admit, that his heart had begun to beat a little faster."Too close to her" he thought to himself.-

Sky Destan
    -------------
    -Sky kept his thoughts to himself, but his suprise was obvious. What the mess was Raike thinking? They were in the middle of Z-town, in a super storm, and he was trying to flirt with people?-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

Odessa had been ignored, "All right then, Miharu might be good with knives, and Raike might also be good with knives, but i'm a master of the pickpocketing" she said, holding up Raike's ID, "Now then, i'll give the ID back if Raike will tell me where to find some spare circuitry" she said cheerily, knowing that she now had his attention

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Raike smirked, before closing his eyes and pointing a finger up. He was not so good with pickpocketing, but Sky was! How else did the others think he could afford his own house?-

"Correction, I may not be so good with pickpocketing, but I do happen to know someone that is."

Sky Destan
    ---------------
    "And that woiuld be me"
    -The voice had come from behind Odessa, which was also followed by a laugh. As Raike looked, Sky had both Odessa's purse and ID in both of his hands. He then tossed them back to her, and walked to the scrap pile, resuming his bored look and crossed arms.-

Raike Destan
    --------------
    "Although that was pretty fast, I like that. You can find all your circuitry needs at that pile next to the scrapmetal, just don't fry yourself."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

"If you want to keep all your fingers you won't try that again" she said, "and I have an electric mouse as my best friend, what are the odds that I haven't learned a little about electronics?" she said, Silva gave her a look, "If you ever refer to me as an electric mouse again we'll see just how well you handle electricity" Silva said, sparks flying off her dangerously. Odessa smiled, "You know I didn't mean it" she said cheerfully, taking out a small, silvery looking bracelet. She went over to the pile and shifted through, found a few circuit boards and started ripping off the necessary chips, a few moments later she was done.

"Now, if i've done this right, and this capacitor still works" she muttered, pulling out a few chips from her purse and pushing them into some slots. "That should do it" she said happily, she held up the bracelet, now more like a wristband with scrap metal used to facilitate extra space. She slid it over her wrist and nearly immediately a highly reflective shard appeared in her hand, "It works" she said gleefully, the shard expanded until it made what appeared to be a dagger, then it switched to a gun, then a sword, it kept shifting through a variety of weapons, stopping as a sword again, she gave an experimental cut to a piece of metal, it fell into two pieces easily, she took a larger, thicker piece and cut it just as easily, "This is what the future holds" she said, holding up the bracelet as the highly reflective piece turned into a small shard and vanished inside Odessa's hand.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    (oh crap I was gonna use that on Sky's guitar)

Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Raike put his mask on once more to hide his feelings. He had never seen technology like that before. This girl had also said this is what the future holds... If his suspicions were right, she was from the future. He had done the whole travel through time bit, and had even helped defeat the pokemon God Arceus, who can be an a** sometimes, so Raike was willing to beleive anything.-

"Impressive...Odessa is it? I can truly say that I have not seen this type of tech ye-

Dizzy
    -------
    -She interruped Raike, speaking loudly for a moment. In her hands she held what looked to be a normal electric guitar.-

"Correction, you have't seen this type of tech, until today. I have been working on this baby for more than you might think. And I don't quite remember what my now zombified teacher told me my GPA was, but it must have been pretty damn high for me to have made this. This guitar, is not any normal guitar, as I will now dementrate."

-Dizzy closed her eyes, concentrating. In her hands, she held the guitar as if she were about to play. It began to glow, lighting the room for a few seconds before the glow subsided, and in the guitar's place, was a plasma cannon, which she fired at a peice of scrapmetal, melting it down completely. She then closed her eyes once more, and the cannon turned into a browning light machine gun, which she used to riddle holes into another peice of scrapmetal. She then closed her eyes one final time, and the guitar changed into its regular form, bit with razor sharp blades surrounding its perimeter, except where she held it, she then threw it, like a boomerang, it zoomed around the room, thankfully not cutting anything or person, and once again, like a boomerang it came back, at which Dizzy dove, dodgeing the blades and watching it clatter to the ground behind her, the blades retracting. She walked over and picked it up, grinning-

"Okay I'm still working that part out... but there are many more useful transformations, I'm sure will come in handy. This guitar, I give to you Sky, you had better not break it."

Sky Destan
    -------------
    -Sky looked dumbfounded, but he took the guitar in his hands, staring at it in awe.-

"D-Dizzy.... no words..... no words..."

Dizzy
    ------
    -She beamed, hugging him and walking off towards the scrap pile, beggining to dig more stuff up. The hug had confused him even more, and to be blunt, he fainted.-

((To be honest, I got the gutar stuff from L4D2 and FLCL combined))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

Odessa smiled when Sky fainted, a transforming guitar, she smiled knowing she had won, if only by practicality, although she had to admit the guitar was pretty cool. "How about a test?" Odessa said, directing the comment at Dizzy "If you're transforming guitar can pierce" at this moment a large, reflective wall appeared, "This wall, then i'll tell you a secret about the future. Fail though, and you have to kiss him" she pointed at Sky, "The moment he wakes up, on the lips, for at least two seconds" she said, this was going to be fun, that is, if she accepted. She knew that nothing could pierce the shield. A nuke couldn't do it, no knife or sword, not even one made of the same material as the shield, could do it, not could plasma, radiation, energy, light, heat. The list went on, its why this kind of protection was popular in the future, although the one back home was quite a ways more advanced, hers simply listened to her mind and changed accordingly.

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    "[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]I'm pretty sure that the electricity is still working, since the lights are on. Go ahead and try."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]This was too good to be true. This whole building was built like a bunker capable of resisting this level of storm – Penny couldn't even hear a single breath of hurricane wind from outside, it had working electricity, which was more than could be said for most buildings in Balice now a days, and... the sofa was really comfy. Penelope let out a slight yawn, and then examined the TV remote she held in her hand. She turned back to the television screen, and pressed the power button. The screen burst into life. Penny never thought she's be so happy to see something so ordinary. Still, she began to fly through the channels, quite clearly looking for something. However, Penny stopped on the new broadcast. Sitting there was a woman, quite clearly the news presenter. Now they could find out whether any help was arriving. The news would know this was happening and spread the message out. The survivors in Balice would get help. This was perfect.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]And now for out top story tonight," said the woman, and Penny leant forward slightly. "A fire in Pewter City – Kanto, burnt down an apartment building today. While the cause of this fire is unknown, those present in the building all managed to leave the premises before the inevitable crash, with very few injuries to mention. Here's some footage of the bui-"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny flicked the television back off. "Have you seen this? Its as if they don't even care that most of Balice's population have been turned into zombies! I mean seriously? Which is more important; fire, or apocalypse?"[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Do you want anything to eat or drink?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny sighed heavily, but Rook flapped his wings and flew over to Yui. "Ooh, do you have a can of Coke? I'm thirsty."[/FONT]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu Mizushima

Miharu rolled her eyes at the attempt of trying to be the best at a certain technique. Even her mask was cool and calm when Raike came closer to her, although she could tell Raike's wasn't. She shook her head slightly, before glancing at the shield. It was obviously a shield from the future, and she wondered what it would take to break it. She threw everyone's wallets at them and glanced at the shield. Since it only seems to be a reflective wall, she knew how to go through it, but not break it. A couple of different scenarios raced through her head, but she shook her head in the next second. It wasn't her that the challenge was directed too, it was Sky's guitar.

And no one could pickpocket her own wallet. She didn't keep it on her. (And her id is inside her shirt, so no luck there; and no one could touch her knives without being burnt)

Yui Uchiha

Yui walked into the kitchen and grabbed a coke and a coke vanilla. She threw the regular coke one on the couch next to Penelope before drinking the coke vanilla one herself. "I have the feeling that the government of Balice City is trying to keep this underwraps. It is due to the fact that if people have loved ones outside the city, they are not trying to get in. After all, the government doesn't want more people infected with the disease."

Yui shook her head slightly. "Plus, hysterical parents never equals a good thing."

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui shrugged, before frowning. "Why are you going to philosophical on me? And as for ending the storm, neither do I. It would probably take...0.09%. Especially since it's from a legendary pokemon." Yui shook her head lightly. "Now, I don't know about you, but once humans gets that small taste of victory, they will want more. You haven't shown yourself to most humans, but I have still lived in every world in existance. Especially sine you can't travel in between worlds, you can only go to the world(s) with pokemon. The people of this world is actually a lot kinder of those from the other worlds." There was a strange glint in Yui's eyes, but in the next second it was gone, masked behind a smile. "You should be lucky, Psychic."

Back