• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Plastic Memories

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Very disappointing anime, just hasn't had any sort of impact on me at all, reminds me too much of Eve no Jikan in a way but the storyline has been predictable and dry. :s

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Very disappointing anime, just hasn't had any sort of impact on me at all, reminds me too much of Eve no Jikan in a way but the storyline has been predictable and dry. :s

I know this is not the greatest show of the century, but I recommend you to try watching it as a 'nice cliche thingy' and you will probably enjoy it a little bit more.
    It's not a show made to change anime history, it's just one of those romantic series that get kinda teenage dramatic.

@Offtopic: Eve no Jikan is a big titan in comparison, of course it won't get there :P

Back