• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Dragonite's Trade Thread!!!

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
  • Mircea Dan: i would like the shiny ho-oh and cressilia ive already got a shiny dialga and palkia, choose 2 pokemon you wanted from me :)
    devilace372: ill be able to trade with you on the weekend
    T3chwolf3: sure
    Perine: no i dont really need items :\ but since you look fairly new ill give you it :D
    Saerith: i can trade on the weekends i just started the first week of term 4 at school and ive got alot of homework to do XD ill contact you on the weekend when i see you on :)

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    CMT for

*Gamestop Entei
    Lv 30
    243.png

Gamestop Raikou
    Lv 30
    245.png

GameStop Suicune
    Lv 30
    251.png

Win2011 Celebi
    Lv 50

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Hello. I am VERY intrested in your Darkrai. I will trade you ANYTHING for it! (but don't ask me for an impossible to get pokemon like Arceus unless you want a hack) FYI: If it is a clone I will not accept the trade. I only accept totally unhacked pokemon. This includes breeding unbreedables with a ditto, hacking to make events occur, cloning, random encounter and many more. I will try to breed ASAP to get shinys you want If you accept.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • CMT for:

Liberty Pass Victini
    LostLorn Forest Zoroark
    Gamestop Entei
    Gamestop Suicune
    Gamestop Raikou
    Snarl Zoroark

Post what you want there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2011
    I am interested in these pokemon:
    Shiny trapinch
    Shiny bagon
    Shiny gible
    But may I please know their IVs?
    I am willing to offer:
    Shiny zorua lvl1 IVs Flawless
    Shiny axew not flawless
    Shiny piplup flawless
    Also you hacked check your Pokemon right? May I please know what Cheats you used, such as AR cloning ect

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2013
    I have pokemon ss so il give u a squritle and bubasuar for your himchar and i can i borrrowyour acues real quick?

Back