• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    It works but... how the hell are we supposed to understand it?

Also, done 6th gym. I NEED MOVIE SHAYMIN WAAH

It works just the same as the original pokesav so just open up the normal one and the question one and put them next to each other.
    That way you can understand, sort of.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    It works O_O

I mean, just wow. It works!

Yes it works. I'm experimenting with AppLocale to see if I can translate to English...

I've found Shaymin though.

シェイミ <- The Japanese for Shaymin. Search through the list for it if you like.

I'm going to see if I can replicate a Movie Shaymin, and use the Glacidia Flower.

~T_S

EDIT: Here is the Wondercard for 11th Movie Shaymin:

Last edited:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Yes it works. I'm experimenting with AppLocale to see if I can translate to English...

I've found Shaymin though.

シェイミ <- The Japanese for Shaymin. Search through the list for it if you like.

I'm going to see if I can replicate a Movie Shaymin, and use the Glacidia Flower.

~T_S

It's possible. Edited from a Flower Paradise Shaymin:
    Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

I just put the data I found here: https://www.pokemonplatinum.net/2008/07/21/pokemon-movie-11-promo-shaymin-details/
    The girl on Floaroma gived to me the Glacidia Flower.
    EDIT: Added the .pkm file (Japanese Charaters screwed up)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Warning!
    There may be a last minute change! The Regigigas on the commercial version of Platinum ACTUALLY IS at Lv70, according www.pokemonplatinum.net
    The Leaked version that camed out this week haved it at Lv 1.
    Can someone confirm this?

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    OMG... How everyone else get it working and I can´t... Maybe its that I don´t have the right em. so... ;(

What's your problem? Is it the pokesav? I'm sure I can help...

EDIT: Here's the same file as Kike-Scott kindly uploaded, but with the Name and OT in Japanese, so the ?????? doesn't appear. (Like in the picture)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Yeah, I just did the same. Do the moves etc. matter?

~T_S

I'm not so sure. I guess it checks the I.D. & Special I.D. (Maybe the location where you got it, Movie 08).
    I think it's the same with any moves, what would happen if you teach your shaymin any move, and just after that you go and get your Flower. It's the same.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Does anyone have any clue about what to do after you find and beat all 3 'Sub-Leaders' of Team Galaxy at the lakes? After you beat the 7th Gym?

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    You head to Mt Coronet don't you? Go up and meet them at the summit.

~T_S

Coronet is blocked (at least from the side I went through) by that picture of the legendary trio.

>> EDIT

Oh, and hello to all of you browsing this topic. Hopefully some of you will remember me. In any case, I am back.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    lol, well you DID say you would be back when Platinum came out, so welcome back Cema.

I'm afraid I can't help you, I'm on my way to Snowpoint City right now...

EDIT: Have you been to the Galactic HQ Building in Veilstone?

~T_S

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    lol, well you DID say you would be back when Platinum came out, so welcome back Cema.

I'm afraid I can't help you, I'm on my way to Snowpoint City right now...

EDIT: Have you been to the Galactic HQ Building in Veilstone?

~T_S

Yes, though I'm afraid I don't know what to do there. I got there and Handsome just stood there and spoke with a lot of exclamation. I should probably check it out again. Thanks.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Has anyone st up home in the Resort Area yet?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Has anyone made AR codes for this game yet? I'm importing it, and I want to have some fun messing around with AR once I beat the game. This is in-topic I also want to find things out with it, such as Move Tutor Compatability (with x999 of every shard and whatnot)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back