• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum leauge

Should i add....

• A battle frontier

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • An item shop

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A pokemon Shop

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A point system

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
Years
  • I think ppl tend to try and come on and challenge ppl by posting in this thread (u see that alot)... but really i think that even if the leader is offline, if you want to challenge them you should just pm/vm them so that a time can be worked out in the future... I dunno i find it alot easier to work out a challenge time if im acctually PM'd =P

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I think ppl tend to try and come on and challenge ppl by posting in this thread (u see that alot)... but really i think that even if the leader is offline, if you want to challenge them you should just pm/vm them so that a time can be worked out in the future... I dunno i find it alot easier to work out a challenge time if im acctually PM'd =P

I agree with this assessment; I'm always telling people the same thing over at the H&S thread.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Rules: Standard OU. Prize: Shiny Modest Diagla or any IV bred Steel type.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • name-ash
    type-ice
    fc-1367 0542 9636
    rules- lv.50 double
    No items
    No OHKO moves
    No 2 of the same pokemon
    None of the following pokemon are allowed: Arceus, Shaymin, Darkarai, and Deoxys (all forms).
    prize- Phione lv.1

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • name-ash
    type-ice
    fc-1367 0542 9636
    rules- lv.50 double
    No items
    No OHKO moves
    No 2 of the same pokemon
    None of the following pokemon are allowed: Arceus, Shaymin, Darkarai, and Deoxys (all forms).
    prize- Phione lv.1

No items? :shocked: .

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'll give you the items thing, it'll certainly be interesting. Makes it harder on yourself as well however.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • kmon, in wifi u just put double lv 100 nd ur whole party is that level.

besides, i wanted the ice leader possition, so i don´t know if animeFTW allow me to challenge u to see who should be da leader.
    this is the propossition i have. ur ice team vs my ice team. your rules

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back