• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play any instrument?

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Aw... I'm sorry. My school wasn't the richest, but they were certainly wealthy enough to have mellophones.

Funny because the schools that were less off than us thought we were rich. I realized this when I got to college and I was like "No..." lol.

Still practically couldn't afford any bassoons that would stay together.

Years
    My mouth is my instrument. Beatbox rocks for me. I don't have money to buy myself a percussion (which I always wanted to have).

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I primarily play the guitar. I share a couple of electric guitars with my dad but in reality I only own two; the acoustic one I started off with when I was ten and a Fender steel-string I received two years later for my birthday. I've had an on-and-off relationship with the instrument thus far, but lately (this month) I've discovered a renewed passion for it.

I've also tried teaching myself the paino, which is pretty fun. I think I like the sound of the piano more than the guitar, but I prefer playing the guitar. It's a weird system that goes through my head.

I also might be pressured to learn the bass by my friends. We formed a band a couple of weeks ago and we have vocals, keyboard, three people who can play guitars, drums but no bass. It's quite the dilemma.

weavile77

maste of darkness...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    I play violin as my main instrument (and i've taken a year's worth of lessons), and i taught myself how to play cello, viola, and double bass in the 8th grade (but i forgot most of it), and i took band and learned baritone horn in High School.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    I play piano(three years, mainly self thaught but also with lessons), guitar for four years(completely self thaught), drums for three years(completely self thaught) and bass for two years(completely self thaught). I'm currently planning on getting Pro Tools because I just found out that FL Studio is not that great for recording things live >_<

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I've played guitar for near enough to 6 years now at this stage. Though I wasn't always dedicated. My talent didn't really appear until a few years after when I stopped playing casually and started learning things a lot more. I can now play a few variations of guitar, primarily acoustic but I can play pretty advanced stuff on the electric too. I play bass, 6 string, 7 string and 12 string guitar. After that I play a little piano, tin whistle, recorder and well, throw any percussion at me and I'll give it a go. I found the triangle too difficult

In my opinion I'm not very talented musically, I compare myself to those I look up to in their respective fields and I'm the hardest person to please when it comes to my own work or anything of that nature. Though I love music, it takes me away from the trials and tribulations life throws out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i was a "piano prodigy" from the age of 3 and have been playing by ear all my life, that is where i'm most talented musically and most proud of my achievements in. i play a little ukulele and i'm terrible at the guitar but i'm getting the hang of the mandolin, and i must say im p decent at this virtual accordion ipod touch app ;_) i'd like to learn the real thing. i played a few brass instruments when i was a band geek in middle school, since i've forgotten all the valve/slide movements, but i'd love to learn the french horn. i'm sad i never got a chance to learn any string instruments, mAyBe sOmEdAy

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    I play the piano. Stopped my lessons a few years back, but I still play, often to release emotional stress.
    I also play the harmonica, but not in a very "pro" way, though.
    I've also tried to teach myself how to play the guitar. Sadly, our guitar suddenly broke when I tried to tune it (it wasn't me, I swear! :<), and my family is still contemplating whether we should buy a new guitar or not.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I play the guitar, but haven't taken a lesson or class since last fall, but I am still teaching myself stuff infrequently.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    i am forced piano, but thats ok, because its university grades.
    i play the trombone in my school. and it is really boring. i wish i didnt play it.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I play guitar, but I'm no expert on it or anything. Been meaning to learn the keyboard.

Eh, I guess I'm a wiz with FL Studio though.

Back