• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play any instrument?

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
Years
  • I'm a Drummer, all the way. I'm only Grade 4 but I haven't had grading lessons in ages and I'm much better know. I have my eye on a Ridgewood Drum Kit. Purple with Black stands and rims, it's a beaut. I'm also pretty good at Rhythm Guitar, I really need to work on my lead. I have 2 acoustic guitars, a Fender Squire Electric and I'm also waiting on a new guitar. It's florescent pink and I took a liking to it. I admit it's a little camp.

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    My main instrument is the viola (I've been playing it for 11 years), but I also play piano. I used to sing and play the double bass, but not anymore. I've also taught myself the mandolin.

Slumber

take a slumber~
    Years
  • When I was in high school it is required for us to play instrument, it's like a requirement if you want to graduate. I'm playing guitar, it's quite easy and self learning. Also I played piano but not much.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Back in middle school I played the flute for 3 years and a little of the alto sax in the 8th grade jazz band. At some point in high school I played some acoustic guitar, too. Even further back in 4th grade, I was in a choir as a soprano. I was a pretty wild kid at that age, though, so I got kicked out X3

I think it'd be neat, after college, to get back into playing instruments again, especially the flute and the saxophone. I love how they sound~ <3

Song Major

It all ends with a Double Bar
    Years
  • I've been playing piano for 5 years ($5000 Roland for life :}) and I'm going to a music store to look at synths on Thursday :}}}}} (I can actually make this face). Not like I can afford those fance $500 Korgs anyways though. If I see a keytar I really fall in love with then I might save up.

I might get an accordion next month too! Ahhh so excited :). But my real life goal is to learn to play the theremin. I can't post a link yet, but wiki it. It will change your life.

I love bantering on about instruments.

Glass

Miðvikudags
    Years
  • I played the E Flat Alto Sax in middle school for 3 years. Maybe I should pick it up again.

Back