• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Thanks for the tip, turning the sound back on stopped the problem I was having with it freezing after the first battle.

I've also found that when I was trying to play using NDS2xGL2, if I closed NDS2xGL2 and opened it again, it wouldn't recognize my save... but no$gba itself recognizes my save~ So no double size screen for me. XD

Shiv

forty-two!
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    Hey! I recently came across this thread and its helped loads. I finally managed to get the save working. Now the only problem is the speed, any suggestions on how to increase the speed?

Somehow, it was running at around 70% while outside and 100% while inside yesterday. Now its back to 50% and 80%. If you can help me to maintain around 70-100% then it will actually be playable.

Thanks anyway!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    does somebody know how you can make the game play faster, i even did doubled the speed in the emulation setup and it won't go any faster than 30%~40%

BTW i use the english version of diamond and pearl

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2007
    incase the save doesnt work for you guys, switch the save options in No$GBA to 256KB NOT 512K IT WILL SAVE AND IT WONT BE CURRUPTED.

also set
    Emulation speed to Unlimited 100% disaster, will increase the speed but its risky.

im just so happy i can save, i dont mind the crappy speeds :D
    i just had to share this with you guys.

`p34ce`
    Ron

Shiv

forty-two!
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    I got my speed really high thanks to some settings. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew how to use the cheat editor in no$gba, I really want some stuff that I can usually get only by trades. Any help will be appreciated! (i found some AR codes, no luck with using them though)

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    I got my speed really high thanks to some settings. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew how to use the cheat editor in no$gba, I really want some stuff that I can usually get only by trades. Any help will be appreciated! (i found some AR codes, no luck with using them though)

Care to explain how? Please. I'm getting 40-70 outside. :(

Shiv

forty-two!
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    I'm not sure if I am allowed to post it here, so I'll pm it to you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    would you like to pm me too about that speeding shiv, beacause when i am outside the game plays then very slowly

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    go back a pge and there should be a link to a patch patch that onto your rom and it should work fine

hmm can you teach me how to patch? i already downloaded the file but i think it is for pokemon diamond...

i also have a problem where when i drained the enemies hp the game freezes omg

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Shiv it should befine check with Christos or Scizz as they are on most of the time as it would be helpful

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2008
    Anyone knows how to use cheat codes on Nogba?I tried to use the american action replay codes,but it didnt work.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'm having trouble with the english rom, everytime I try loading the game I saved it comes with a blank screen. I have no trouble with the gameplay, the game speed seems to be quite good. Just the saving problem I have.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    go back a few pages there shudl be a link to a patch use this with the real firmware and try searching next time as this might've been sorted

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Yes, you can save the game in no$gba 2.4a, but you can load your game? If somebody know how I can load my game, tell me, please.

EDIT: How do I run this patch? Do it help me to load my game?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Here are some screens of the english by the way I did nickname my Chimchar, Goukazaru:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back