• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    Yes, you can save the game in no$gba 2.4a, but you can load your game? If somebody know how I can load my game, tell me, please.

Just save it like you would if it were playing on a regular DS (go into the menu and save) and next time you load it, it should ask you if you want to load your game like it would if you were playing it on a DS.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    o use the patch just atch it onto your game put the real firmware in the main folder if isn't already.

Also the cheats i think the option has been put in but not working yet

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Can somebody tell me what good settings are? So far, I have no problem with saving or loading, but the speed is killing me :/

LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaotic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    The rom I have doesnt work at all do you know where I can get one???
    Can somebody please help me??

Years
    Question-
    mine freezes just after i finish defeating the starly ... is there something wrong with the rom?

Answer-
    Thanks for the tip, turning the sound back on stopped the problem I was having with it freezing after the first battle.

I've also found that when I was trying to play using NDS2xGL2, if I closed NDS2xGL2 and opened it again, it wouldn't recognize my save... but no$gba itself recognizes my save~ So no double size screen for me. XD

Hope that helps you.

I can't believe I never found this thread before. I was emulating this game a while back now, and I just found this thread hahas.

Mine works good. Everything works, outside is a bit laggy of course, but it's playable. The only problem was the first battle, how it freezes, but I know how now.

Ciao.
    ~Raz

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've completely given up on D/P right now, at least till the next NO$GBA release. Way too slow for me to bother playing it on the computer when I have my Jap Diamond and my DS lite. xD

Quick questions: How do you play the .rar files???

.rar files arent ROMs or anything like the sort. They are files that have been compressed by uploaders to save them time uploading larger files. Use Winrar to unlock it.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    I've completely given up on D/P right now, at least till the next NO$GBA release. Way too slow for me to bother playing it on the computer when I have my Jap Diamond and my DS lite. xD

.rar files arent ROMs or anything like the sort. They are files that have been compressed by uploaders to save them time uploading larger files. Use Winrar to unlock it.

for me it runs very fast and on the game itself its nearly normal speed its at 90% for me.
    everytime i save and come back on it makes me start again. whats wrong? ive tried both in game and no$gba saves and both dont work

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The rom I have doesnt work at all do you know where I can get one???
    Can somebody please help me??

LawLessChaoz, if you had read the first two posts you'd know that asking for ROMs is illegal (in the whole forum too) and you will get a warning if you ask. It's the second time you asked for ROMs in this thread so you're getting a Warning.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    Christos is right. just as said its illegal to ask for roms (its illegal to have the rom when you dont own the game but i cant get the game. im in Europe so my NDS cant play usa version and its not out yet.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Christos is right. just as said its illegal to ask for roms (its illegal to have the rom when you dont own the game but i cant get the game. im in Europe so my NDS cant play usa version and its not out yet.)

No, you can play the USA version of D/P even if you don't own the game but we can't provide a link for the ROMs here so you'll have to find it yourself.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Why in the world is this thread here, which tells exactly how to get a ROM? It's absolutely ridiculous.

This is supporting pirated material, and we should not be allowed to discuss this. If you guys want the game, but it, import it, whatever. Don't be cheapskates. Support Nintendo and the work that went into making this game for us.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2012
    Mine works, no freezes in battles although i do get two problems

It noticeably slows down when in outside areas and sometimes when going to different locations the sound starts to stutter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Just save it like you would if it were playing on a regular DS (go into the menu and save) and next time you load it, it should ask you if you want to load your game like it would if you were playing it on a DS.
    I save the game like a normal DS, but when I say Continue in the data screen, the screen becomes black. Why?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    mine pokemon daimond works but i have no$gba as emulator and I can save it as sna file but not other but i can't load it then the emulator says image chrashed

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    I'm having trouble with the english rom, everytime I try loading the game I saved it comes with a blank screen. I have no trouble with the gameplay, the game speed seems to be quite good. Just the saving problem I have.

I also had a same problem like your "_Prince_" and others also said follow the steps follow the stpes lames..... here try what i did cause it worked for me.

1. Open your emulator.
    2. Go to "File" menu.
    3. Click Cartridge menu (FileName) f12
    4. Click on "Battery" Folder, at the "File of type:" make it "All Files" cause normal will be "GBA ROM Images"(Open the Battery Folder where you have save the game file)
    5. Now click at the save game file, and click "Open"
    6. When you click ok you will get a "Warning" dialog box just click ok
    7. Now a dialog box with the title "NO$GBA -FATAL will appear, just click ok there too :)

And reopen your emulator again and open the rom and now you must be able to load your save game :)

I am totally not sure of it cause i test this myself only, so if you try it please give me the feed back please :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back