• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peirau

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Hey guys,
    Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!
    Change youre emulation options into this,and it wil be fast if you play Pokemon Ranger on no$GBA it wil be very fast with this emulation options.
    Pearl:about 60%.
    Diamond:I think same as Pearl.
    Ranger:70% or 65% and sometimes 75%.

Shiv

forty-two!
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    okay, use Unlimited Disaster at 10%. NDS Cart backup media should be FLASH 256kb.

Now if you really want it to be superfast but are ready to lose sound quality then do the following:-

Sound Output Mode to Digital Mono.
    Sound Desired Sample Rate to Low.
    Multiboot Normal/Burst Delays to Fast/Fast.

Enjoy! It works at like 1000% for me in places reaching a minimum of like 70%.

Years
    This (see post for URL) should explain, Nintendo finds nothing wrong with having a second copy via a rom if the one you own crashes.

I had a problem occur, on the way to Celestic, the screen became blank, I was wondering if anyone else had this trouble?
    You are half-right. You must not have read the whole thing, but I'll post it here for you.

There is a good deal of misinformation on the Internet regarding the backup/archival copy exception. It is not a "second copy" rule and is often mistakenly cited for the proposition that if you have one lawful copy of a copyrighted work, you are entitled to have a second copy of the copyrighted work even if that second copy is an infringing copy. The backup/archival copy exception is a very narrow limitation relating to a copy being made by the rightful owner of an authentic game to ensure he or she has one in the event of damage or destruction of the authentic. Therefore, whether you have an authentic game or not, or whether you have possession of a Nintendo ROM for a limited amount of time, i.e. 24 hours, it is illegal to download and play a Nintendo ROM from the Internet.

So, yes, you can replace a damaged game with a ROM; however, I'm guessing 99% of the ROM downloaders do not get them for that reason. Your argument is true, but flawed once logic is introduced. Nice try. Also, I think if you have a rebuttal, this should be split off into another topic, or we need to continue it in PM. It's become it's own separate topic inside this one. It might be a bit distracting.

Years
    Anytime something says "fatal" in generally means beyond hope. Just start a new game. The emulation isn't perfect at this point, so some errors are bound to happen. That's just how it is.

Anyway, I can't get passed the first fight. It just freezes after I beat the bird Pokémon. Anyone know what's wrong?

Note: I would post an image, but I don't have 15 posts. People should know what I'm talking about, though.

Edit: Nevermind. I found out it was because I didn't have sound on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    something wierd happens when i go to deposite a pokemon in athe box, the game freezes someone please help

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Q: When I try to deposit, the game freezes.
    A: It seems that when you have an important number of pokemons, you won't be able to access your PC anymore, so catch only what you need and really want.

credit: DGemu

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2007
    I finally know how it works and my rom runs perfectly, but how do I load my game, cause when I save and quit the game and later choose continue, it stays at a black screen, now I tried to save state, but whenever I load the state, the rom crashes... So my saved games can never be loaded. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Aburame Sakura said:
    I finally know how it works and my rom runs perfectly, but how do I load my game, cause when I save and quit the game and later choose continue, it stays at a black screen, now I tried to save state, but whenever I load the state, the rom crashes... So my saved games can never be loaded. :(

Well before you save you need to apply this IPS patch to the rom: https://www.sor-gts.de/files/lgc-pkmd.ips

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    I found te solution to the "deposit prob" just use move pokemon to move ure pkmn to different boxes and use withdraw pkmn to release the unneaded 1s

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Did I do somethin wrong cause I tried saving but I can't load it back.I used that patch Blazichu what happened?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    BACOON said:
    Did I do somethin wrong cause I tried saving but I can't load it back.I used that patch Blazichu what happened?

Set your NDS backup to FLASH 512K.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Unless someone said something already how do you get the game up to speed on the oustide areas?And also can someone help me find some cheats for it on the emulator.

Last edited:

cynthia

Shirona stole my name!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Unless someone said something already how do you get the game up to speed on the oustide areas?And also can someone help me find some cheats for it on the emulator.

I'm pretty sure the 'cheats' part of No$GBA doesn't work yet...however: it takes some fooling around with to get it right but yes, you can cheat. You need to find the Freeware - No$GBA > VBA Battery Converter and Pokemon Save Editor (English version I'm guessin). Paste this link into your URL address and it gives you a step-by-step process. Happy hacking! The bolded parts you'll have to replace with http/ and com

-link removed-

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    cynthia, linking to other forums is against the rules. You could just quote that post here.

xboa2000 said:
    Okay, I figured this out.

1. Go to your NO$GBA BATTERY folder and copy your save file somewhere else in order to back it up in case you mess up.

2. Open NO$GBA.ini in notepad, scroll down to the line:
    SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed
    and change it to:
    SAV/SNA File Format == Uncompressed

3. Open No$GBA (make sure your save type in NO$GBA is FLASH 512 kbytes) and continue your game. Save the game, and then quit NO$GBA. Check the size of your save file in the BATTERY folder. It should be over 500kb.

3. Use the follow program to convert your save file, it will remove the first 76 bytes of your save:
    Freeware - No$GBA > VBA Battery Converter | [email protected]
    To use it, click the "Configure" button and set the directory to where your new big save file is. In the empty text box named "New .sav File" enter a name for the new file you will make. Now select your Pokemon save and press convert file. It will create a new save file with the name you typed in.

4. Download the Pokemon save editor:
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    Open your new converted save file (the one you made in step 3) with it, and when you are done cheating your ass off, click save. Now take the new save file you just cheated with, and put it in your NO$GBA save folder. Now name it the same name of your original pokemon save, so that NO$GBA will load it when you play the game. That's all. Now I shall enjoy my 99 of every TM, and I had a sex change just for the hell of it.

Lastly, once you use your hacked save in NO$GBA and save, you will not be able to hack it again right away. Once you have used your hacked save in NO$GBA and saved, you must use the NO$GBA>VBA converter, then hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    I got a new cpu chip (2000+), inside was 100-90 and outside is 100-60. The old chip (800mhz), inside is 60-40 and outside is 30-10. the lake next to route 201 is so slow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back