• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Has the in game save or any save format worked for anyone so far?
    I really want to start playing the game
    Sorry if im being annoying

Im continually faced with this screen

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    It works for me the patch....Do you sure how to patch? Download it and double click, and search for your D/P rom and click ok.It will say , the rom succesfully patched.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Erm...If I need to save in other game besides of Pokemon D/P. how?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    i think you can save on other games without using any? i'm not sure though..

now my problem is i'm stuck at the starly part.. every time i drained its hp my game freezes

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Other game like Digimon World DS and Jump Ultimate star, when I save it says no...cannot save at all!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    who knows the solution for my problem with the fog that the game has a white screen

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    Can anyone help me? I've been using Diamond for almost a week and had no problems. Then today, I tried to play and an error message came up saying something along the lines of the .sav file being fatal. Anyone know what I can do to get that file working again?

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
    Years
    I dont know if anyone said this but when i try to load my pokemon Diamond and Pearl in english and japanise i ogt a black screen and the game freezes. Please help....

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    i'm still having problems with the drained hp problem i always freeze that's why i'm stuck on the choosing part of pokemon diamond wher ei have to choose one pokemon out of 3 pokeballs haha because everytime i kill starly the game freezes

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    its because you need to switch the sound settings to the middle one then back

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    why does the game slowly chrashes by bebe's box

when you go to deposit it freeze's and by move pokemon it slowly freezes

Years
    Hmmm... I don't know about you guys, but it works for me. Just super slow.

Inside-30-45%
    Outside-15-25% (ugh)

So, that's my only problem, I think I'll wait until I get a real copy, or for the next update on No$GBA.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    thank you for some help i am able to solved my problems

when i turned off the sounds the game freezes after i drained a pokemon's hp... problem solved ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back