• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
  • @Shiny_latios, thanks for the help, i already know how to hack my save file, i was just wondering if no$gba had working cheat devices...

ALSO

Sorry if its been asked before, but i really didn't know what to search for.... Is it possible to emulate a gba and a ds game at the same time on No$gba? I really want to use the pal park, but have no idea if its possible....

Years
  • D/P Emulation Question about the PC

This may not belong here, and if it doesn't please move it. I don't intend any infractions.

Anyway, I read at DGEmu that if you have a certain number of pokemon, and try to access your PC, the game will freeze. Unfortunatly, it doesn't list what the actual number is. If anyone knows could they tell me? I've just started emulating Pearl on No$GBA and want an idea of when I should stop catching.

To read it for yourself, go here:
    -forum link removed-
    Go down to the FAQs. It's around there in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    I have a big problem, I got a patched dp rom, and copy it to the cd and give to my best friend, Stephen on his computer and when he loads a games it says the same error even giving patched rom to him. and he can't patched it his self because he has no internet. is because mines and stephen firmware is different? Oh yea, DP roms work in ideas to. His sys is pentium 4 cpu 2,66 ghz 512 of ram. and in underground I caught a fire on me and I can't get out.

poopoo

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    Whenever I open no$gba, the screen turns white and says "(Not Responding)" in the bar at the top. This is strange, because my Emulator worked nearly perfectly before. Anyone experience this?

cynthia

Shirona stole my name!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    This may not belong here, and if it doesn't please move it. I don't intend any infractions.

Anyway, I read at DGEmu that if you have a certain number of pokemon, and try to access your PC, the game will freeze. Unfortunatly, it doesn't list what the actual number is. If anyone knows could they tell me? I've just started emulating Pearl on No$GBA and want an idea of when I should stop catching.

To read it for yourself, go here:
    -forum link removed-
    Go down to the FAQs. It's around there in the first post.

I think I posted earlier in this thread about this. I don't know the exact number, but I'm almost positive you don't have to stop catching. What you do is, once you get a few Pokemon in a box (I'd stop before you get halfway full because you never know, but it would be interesting to test...) use the 'Move' option to distribute them evenly throughout other boxes. What I found is that you can have a ton of Pokemon as long as there aren't too many per box. I beat my game so I won't be testing the limitations on this soon, but I hope that helped.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    speedo_nh said:
    @Shiny_latios, thanks for the help, i already know how to hack my save file, i was just wondering if no$gba had working cheat devices...

ALSO

Sorry if its been asked before, but i really didn't know what to search for.... Is it possible to emulate a gba and a ds game at the same time on No$gba? I really want to use the pal park, but have no idea if its possible....

I believe Pal Park does not work yet, you could just open up two No$Gba emulators and try that.

jonicito said:
    I have a big problem, I got a patched dp rom, and copy it to the cd and give to my best friend, Stephen on his computer and when he loads a games it says the same error even giving patched rom to him. and he can't patched it his self because he has no internet. is because mines and stephen firmware is different? Oh yea, DP roms work in ideas to. His sys is pentium 4 cpu 2,66 ghz 512 of ram. and in underground I caught a fire on me and I can't get out.

Make sure your Firmwire is 256KB; in Ideas no sprites are shown and houses don't appear.

poopoo said:
    Whenever I open no$gba, the screen turns white and says "(Not Responding)" in the bar at the top. This is strange, because my Emulator worked nearly perfectly before. Anyone experience this?

Make sure you have all you files right and make sure your NDS emulator backup data is set to Flash 512K and have a decent speed. Also if this continues move your No$Gba files to a different folder.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    Make sure your Firmwire is 256KB; in Ideas no sprites are shown and houses don't appear.

My firmware is 256 kbs but stephen is 2 kbs. The next visit we have, I'll put an english firmware with 256 kbs. His computer is korean. In ideas, the sound don't sound right than No$gba. I know that the texture has bad graphics in ideas.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2011
    Ok, my pearl rom works fine. Its 90-100% outside and 100%-200% inside but when I beat the 2 commanders before Palkia the game slows down to 50% and I left my computer on for 4 hours and still Palkia just stands there in the middle of the screen.
    Does it takes that long for everyone else, 'cause some say they beat the game already.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Beertje111 said:
    Ok, my pearl rom works fine. Its 90-100% outside and 100%-200% inside but when I beat the 2 commanders before Palkia the game slows down to 50% and I left my computer on for 4 hours and still Palkia just stands there in the middle of the screen.
    Does it takes that long for everyone else, 'cause some say they beat the game already.

Try clicking "A" at some parts, I think it talks to you(somehow :P).

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2011
    No, didn't work.
    after you beat the commanders the camera turns to palkia but you don't run at him. It's just a scene I think but it takes a very long time.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • Hey, what Firmware?
    I seached in google, but it says "this firmware and that firmware", but not a file like DSfirmware or smth...

Years
  • how can i make it faster outside is around 50-60% inside 200-300% and thats without sound with sound inside 90-100% outside 20-30% and i already did that unlimetid diaster 10%

Years
  • Hey, what Firmware?
    I seached in google, but it says "this firmware and that firmware", but not a file like DSfirmware or smth...
    Don't even ask. It's against the rules, so no one will answer. It's illegal, so don't ask. We can't even clarify what to search for. Figure it out, best I can say.

how can i make it faster outside is around 50-60% inside 200-300% and thats without sound with sound inside 90-100% outside 20-30% and i already did that unlimetid diaster 10%
    You can't. The current version of No$gba isn't very fast or stable. Wait for the next version.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I have some things about this emulator.
    If some of you still play D/P on this emulator in Japanese and dont understand it, I got an english version (patched ONLY to save) for 3 weeks and i got 8 badges and training for the Pokémon League. Here's my team:
    Pengu-lvl 52 Empoleon
    Hatcrow-lvl 53 Honchkrow
    Firerunner-lvl 52 Rapidash
    Luxor-lvl 53 Luxray
    Luc-lvl 52 Lucario
    Hippomud-lvl 52 Hippowdon

And I also got a problem with the AR codes. The codes I found on the thread on the D/P forum dont work with me. I posted there and they said i had to ask it here. So does some1 know how I can make them work?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    UnitRico said:
    I have some things about this emulator.
    If some of you still play D/P on this emulator in Japanese and dont understand it, I got an english version (patched ONLY to save) for 3 weeks and i got 8 badges and training for the Pokémon League. Here's my team:
    Pengu-lvl 52 Empoleon
    Hatcrow-lvl 53 Honchkrow
    Firerunner-lvl 52 Rapidash
    Luxor-lvl 53 Luxray
    Luc-lvl 52 Lucario
    Hippomud-lvl 52 Hippowdon

And I also got a problem with the AR codes. The codes I found on the thread on the D/P forum dont work with me. I posted there and they said i had to ask it here. So does some1 know how I can make them work?

AR codes don't work for DS emulators yet, read a few pages back on how to hack your save state, it is probably better than AR codes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    AR codes don't work for DS emulators yet, read a few pages back on how to hack your save state, it is probably better than AR codes.

Ok, i'll check that out Blazichu, ty for the info, but when i click on cheats, you can put in cheats, so why won't they work?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    My diamond is unplayable because my cpu chip broke and now I have AMD duron(tm) 800mhz (slow computer) and still 512 of ram. For Stephen is playable, His speed is still 2,66 ghz and still 512 of ram. The next 2 weeks, I'm having 3000+ but way faster.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    UnitRico said:
    Ok, i'll check that out Blazichu, ty for the info, but when i click on cheats, you can put in cheats, so why won't they work?

Well you can input them, but they don't work on the rom file yet...

jonicito said:
    My diamond is unplayable because my cpu chip broke and now I have AMD duron(tm) 800mhz (slow computer) and still 512 of ram. For Stephen is playable, His speed is still 2,66 ghz and still 512 of ram. The next 2 weeks, I'm having 3000+ but way faster.

You computer seems to be too slow, it does depend on the speed of your computer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back