• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decadence

Crazed Artist
Years
  • Your're all gonna think I'm uber-retarded, or something, but I've got the emulator working all nicely (and slowly) and I decided to have a look at my Trainer Card. But now I can't work out how to close it, and I don't know whether it's cos I'm poking the wrong buttons, or if it's just my rom being a pain in the butt. Anyone know which button should close it?

Years
  • I've downloaded the No$gba Emulator 2.4a and a Diamond ROM, but it says, The Data Cannot Be Read. Please turn off and reinsert the DS Game Cartridge.

I'm sorry to cause any problems, and make you guys angry but could you help?

poopoo

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    When you give the Secretpotion to the group of psyducks and head north a bit the game freezes. Anyone gotten past this?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Does the Nintendo DS Emulator work with Wifi and will D/P's pal park work? and if so how?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    poopoo said:
    When you give the Secretpotion to the group of psyducks and head north a bit the game freezes. Anyone gotten past this?

The game doesn't freeze it goes blank because of the fog graphics errors so use Defog to get rid of the blank screen...

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
  • I might add that the D/P Emulation is far from flawless yet, which results in missing graphics and very slow emulation of the actual games.

And before anyone asks, eNDryptS, the DS Bios/Firmware, and of course the D/P ROMs are illegal, which is why you will not get a link to them here.
    If you ask for either of them, you will receive an instant Warning.

I have download both on No$Gba Emulator!
    But it is REALY SLOW!
    My oppion is that untill a faster or under emulator has come out, no will pass diamound or pearl on roms anytime soon!

moody_cow_

Stenchgirl
    Years
  • iDeaS

I would just like to say that there's another DS emulator (other than no$GBA or whatever it was called) that works too. It's called iDeaS and you don't have to do any crazy stuff for it like you do the other one. Just download the application and ROMs and open the ROMs using the emulator and it works fine. It's still pretty slow but simpler if you ask me. I'm not sure about saving using the emulator though. But anyways, I'm just letting you know about this option as it's what I did since I could get the other emulator to play the ROMs properly.

Toodles!

~Moody Cow~

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
  • I would just like to say that there's another DS emulator (other than no$GBA or whatever it was called) that works too. It's called iDeaS and you don't have to do any crazy stuff for it like you do the other one. Just download the application and ROMs and open the ROMs using the emulator and it works fine. It's still pretty slow but simpler if you ask me. I'm not sure about saving using the emulator though. But anyways, I'm just letting you know about this option as it's what I did since I could get the other emulator to play the ROMs properly.

Toodles!

~Moody Cow~

I might check it ou.

I don't no know how to save on the No$gba emulators?
    Anyone know?

Years
  • I might check it ou.

I don't no know how to save on the No$gba emulators?
    Anyone know?

Open the menu and click save. That's how I save on mine.

Question, why when I get into battles it freezes up? Is there a solution? Also, is there a program to download to make it run faster?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    moody_cow_ said:
    I would just like to say that there's another DS emulator (other than no$GBA or whatever it was called) that works too. It's called iDeaS and you don't have to do any crazy stuff for it like you do the other one. Just download the application and ROMs and open the ROMs using the emulator and it works fine. It's still pretty slow but simpler if you ask me. I'm not sure about saving using the emulator though. But anyways, I'm just letting you know about this option as it's what I did since I could get the other emulator to play the ROMs properly.

Toodles!

~Moody Cow~

I don't believe the iDeaS loads the graphics correctly, when I played it sprites and tiles didn't load correctly and the DeSmume doesn't load the rom yet.

NOTE! To ones that lag!
    People who have a No$Gba and it goes really slow...Make sure you have the settings right, if that is not the problem then it is the RAM speed on your computer that is, if you have slow RAM then you will have a slow emulator. Just wait for future versions of the No$Gba.

moody_cow_

Stenchgirl
    Years
  • I don't believe the iDeaS loads the graphics correctly, when I played it sprites and tiles didn't load correctly and the DeSmume doesn't load the rom yet.

Really?? That's weird, I haven't had any problems with it at all. Only that battery saves don't work, but save states work and that's just as good. I haven't had any problems with the graphics or sprites or anything, just that it's pretty slow, 'course I'm using a slow computer in the first place so that could be it. But anyways, the graphics on sprites might be messing up on mine too, I just haven't noticed because I'm so excited so be playing the game! Lol! =D

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
    Years
  • Unfortunately for most people, most DS games lag around the main parts of the game.

Pokemon Diamond - in towns
    Advance wars dual strike - the battles
    Trauma center - the operations

Just to name a few i've tried.

Just gonna have to wait for the next update. It's version 5 I think.

Until then I might just buy some of these...

BTW: I was regarding to NO$GBA. Not IDeaS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    I think one of the only roms that is fun to play, and works on NO$GBA is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue team.
    It works perfect :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back