• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Fair enough. XD We can keep him as Climax, then.

And thank you for the comment about Tony Blair. It's not a Hypno yet, but hey, it's just a couple levels away. Unless, of course, someone decides not to evolve it to preserve its awesomeness.

Hey, if we're requesting names, could I request that anyone who manages to catch a Kangaskhan name it "Your Mom"?

Don't be silly. We can call Kangaskhan: "Albert IV." a Machoke can be "Your Mum".

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Right, my turn! Now where to begin...all these name suggestions, plus the evolution of Drowzee or not...better get started soon XD (Oh and before anyone says anything, I know that I can't get a Lapras yet so i'm ignoring that name suggestion (and I know that the suggestions weren't directly to me >_> there were just...there))

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Right, my turn! Now where to begin...all these name suggestions, plus the evolution of Drowzee or not...better get started soon XD (Oh and before anyone says anything, I know that I can't get a Lapras yet so i'm ignoring that name suggestion (and I know that the suggestions weren't directly to me >_> there were just...there))

Just shut up and get one with it. :)

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Well, I get the elite four, so I get to decide the final team. So I could just grab a team of 6 Raticates and face the elite four and ruin it.

The meanest thing you could possibly do is release Tony Blair >D

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    David Beckham! *counts* too many D:

Posh Spice! Our Slowpoke shall be called Posh Spice. [I get Koga/Safari Zone!!!]

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Ok, I've started, caught a new Poke (*Insert some kind of delicious, sugary, edible snack based substance here* if you guess what it is) done Rawk Tornell and have actually been training up Mary Jane cuz I like Vileplume and if you have something wrong with it then either you've had your turn/wait your turn to decide what to do with teh team! Oh, and hint towards the guessing, It knows Flash (You may think that's a bad idea cuz...well...it's Flash but I had my reasons!). And, I can't remember, am I actually able to do the Rocket Game Corner before battling Erika or do I have to wait til afterwards (I is guessing before) Nevermind, I found out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Well....i'm done, finally...sorry it took so long. Anyway, it's been two hours guys! Only one guess? XD

Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

Now for the Movesets

As you see, I purposly taught Hilton Slash and Giga Drain (Level for Slash and TM for Giga Drain of course), oh and try not to take OddBallz out of the team...please? Now for new Box Pokez

Yes, I realise that I copied of Jimz idea for the Machop (Train it plez XD) and that Meowths name is obvious but the oppertunitys arose so I took them ^^

And now you know what Pokemon I caught, couldn't really think of a "good" name for it so I just called it that. Right, now it's *checks the list*...darn it, I hope I did it perfectly considering it's Jimz turn next and he was saddened by the name Red not being fully capped XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    btw bob_saget can fully take sabrina and silph co. He asked first anyway. I participate in the next P³ III
    (if there is one)

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Why'd you raise the Gloom? I'm pretty sure it was only there for cut, Hilton's our grass-type. o_o

I'll start later.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Why'd you raise the Gloom? I'm pretty sure it was only there for cut, Hilton's our grass-type. o_o

Agreed. Mary Jane was there for HM slaving, so putting Flash on her was probably a good next step. XD

Personally, I prefer Parasect over Vileplume. It could just be because Erika made me want to stab radishes when I played through Red. I still have my vendettas. *fistshake*

Also, woot for keeping Tony Blair a Drowzee!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Fine, just flush about 10-20 minutes hard work leveling her up down the drain! XD I had guessed that she was anyway, but I just wanted to level her up just in case. And actually, leaving Tony Blair as a Drowzee worked out move wise anyway, learned Psychic easier :P plus the look of Drowzee just suits the name XD

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    When we make this, it should so be revamped into Pcubed.

Back