• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Awesome.

Also, I got Fly on PPP Gen II. So Jim will actually be able to do it now. So, Gen II will be back in business when Jim does his part tomorrow.

I can't wait until a good stable emulator for the DS comes out, allowing for a Gen IV. God, that would be so awesome.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I'm pretty sure there is one, my friend (who doesn't have a flash card) has downloaded hundreds of DS ROMs and plays them on his PC.

We'll sort it out sometime, and yes, you can make the thread.

Edit: Apparently you can't make save-states on it, I dunno I've never used one.

Last edited:

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    Bit of a status report here. I'm not done yet.

Things I've Accomplished:
    - surfed the route off of Fuscia all the way to the seafoam islands, and beat all the trainers along the way. Oddballz grew like a weed.
    -Evolved Dratini. He still lacks punch.
    -I evolved Tony Blair. DEAL WITH IT.
    Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

-Got access to Saffron City
    -Knocked out the Fighting Dojo, replaced Primeape with Hitmonlee
    -Made my way through the labyrinth known as Silph Co., and spanked Giovanni

The team:

New box additions:

...and for humor's sake..

So tomorrow I'll move on to cinnabar and see if I can knock out Sabrina and Blaine. Peace.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I really shouldn't be cracking up at the phrase, "Your TONY BLAIR evolved into HYPNO!"

It's like saying "Your CONDOLEEZZA RICE evolved into JYNX!" or "Your GEORGE W. BUSH evolved into PRIMEAPE!"

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    ...I know I'm the last person who can say this, but we're waiting.

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    I'm profusely sorry for the delay. Everything in the game is done, I just haven't taken screenshots of everything yet. I promise it'll be up by tomorrow afternoon.

Until then, here's the .sav:

Lash

Years
    My turn, at last. I promise I will beat the crap out of Giovanni and train and all that formal crap.

EDIT: I work fast.

Screenshot time~

Beginning of the battle

End of the battle

Yayy~

Team

Box

I know the levels didn't change much, but I am more of a dex trainer than a battle trainer. Thats why I caught Fearow, Persian, Venonat, Venomoth, Gyrados, Nidoran, and evolved that Rattata. I would have spent some time in the Safari Zone, but I wanted to get this done quickly. So I did.

Sorry, after I beat him, I talked to him again after healing my Pokemon, and now there is no more gym leader there. Force of habit. Have fun, Always & Never~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Alright! You guys kept Oddballz on the team! XD Not only that but he hath been trained ^^

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Wait? It was you that caught Oddballz? And you taught the damned thing Flash? -_-

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    I taught it flash for good reason, mainly because it was the only thing I could find that could learn it, at least at the moment, forgot that oddish could learn it.

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    Its not like there's any other move jumping out to be on Electrode. I let it learn Rollout just to have it there, instead of Shockwave AND Spark. Redundant, much?

Back