• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Play to Befriend a Pokémon!

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'll probably get Vaporeon and use it as my water type post-game since I chose Snivy. Hydration looks nice! It sure beats Water Absorb (who's stupid enough to hit Vaporeon with a water move anyway?)

If I can ever beat this stupid game .-.

Last edited:

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • That Espeon sounds bloody amazing.

...Unless Cofagrigus screws it over.
    Or anything that knows "Simple beam".
    Or Mold Breaker.

It's not impossible to overcome, but damn that looks nice.
    actually simple beam just gets reflected like any other status attack, look the ability up on serebii, it has a list of all the attacks your safe from.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh haha, this thread was accidentally locked.

Anywaaaaay, I tried this and it's really hard, but considering I have both Black and White... I'm going to have to do it twice and actually win for once to get both Jolteon and Flareon. Don't care about DW abilities that much, though. :(

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • Ugh, playing this game on a laptop is a pain. Either that or I'm just really that bad. I keep dying on the second level. I've gotten to the third level two or three times now, but I dunno...I'm hoping either for Espeon or Flareon, since I'm really wanting a Guts Flareon. That just sounds like it'd be too much fun, especially with Flareon's killer attack stat (and despite it's lack of a really strong fire attack...).

BringYourOwnKites

Seriously. These are mine.
    Years
  • I'm probably going to choose either Leafeon or Glaceon, since y'know those rocks you need to evolve them aren't in B&W.

The game is killer by the way. I can't see my mouse arrow and it annoys me to no end.

Years
  • OMG this is so hard!! D:

I really want one too!!

(If someone is bored/nice enough feel free to PM me and play for me... LOL!!)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I got an Espeon from that minigame and I will get it when DW goes online!

Incidentally, in addition to reflecting status-changing moves, Magic Bounce also reflects status-inflicting moves, entry hazard moves, Taunt, and Torment! So I think I'm going with the best choice that I have right now!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Haven't even beaten this once yet but as I have 4 carts I will have to do this 4 times, Not sure if it is because I'm doing it on a laptop but I will get my main comp and do it later.

I want to get all of them but only having 4 carts I will get, Leafeon, Glacion, Jolteon and Espion.

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Im either going for Umbreon or Glaceon
    I dont care about Abilities
    Theyre just favs

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • I'll try this now!

Anyway, I think if I do a Eevee egg from one of these seven, I'll get an Eevee with his DW ability, and so the evolution will. So we can have all the Eeveelutions with their DW ability, right?

Years
  • I played the game this morning and finally beat all the levels and I got Jolteon. I am so happy I got Jolteon. Jolteon is one of my favorites and it is awesome. I can't wait to meet it!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • That game is so hard but after loads of struggling, torture and swearing I won. I GOT JOLTEON!! I like Jolteon but of course I wanted Vaporeon. Luckily the next time I did it I go Vaporeon though. I'm going to have to do this again for my other game now...

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    yeah if you guys really care and find it too hard you can just use a memory editor to give yourself 99 lives or something.

420 cheat at cheap kids' flash games every day

Back