• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Play to Befriend a Pokémon!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • It took me about three hours to finally beat this stupid game. I lost so many times on the 4th level, including one time near the end when I only had two things left to pop. I finally got my Umbreon after dozens of attempts. My highest score was 77,050, which is currently ranked #6,061. I made sure that I collected more Umbreons than anyone else in the game, since Umbreon is my favorite form. I wished it had a better Dream World ability, though. I would of chose Umbreon no matter what.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I played this pokemon pong and i gotta say that i had a hard time cause im not really fond of this type of games. tried it for 5 times and i manage to get a Jolteon which is really what i was after :)

Symbol

Playing Pokemon White
    Years
  • This game is SOOO STUPID.
    I got Espeon after F***ing hours...

Last edited:

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I got Jolteon the first few times, but frankly Volt Absorb seems to be a better ability than Quick Feet. Eventually I ended up with Espeon, and I'm keeping that. Magic Bounce sounds like it could be an amazing ability in the right situations.

Aurora Vulpix

Vulpix FTW
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Argh. This game is really frustrating!
    I want a Leafeon, and badly. But even if I do win, I can't get it because I don't have Wi-FI...is that right?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    The game itself isn't too bad, I just wish the damned bumper would do what I say! I mean, I think my mouse goes to fast for it (it's a hyper sensitive gaming mouse) and when I reduce the sensitivity or use my touch pad, I'm to slow to actually hit the ball! OOBBLLLLAAARGHGHGHHH!
    ALL OF MY RAGE!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I tried playing this over and over and failed so I gave up and got someone else to get a Jolteon for me, lol. totally need to remember to update flash, though...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I got a Flareon, then I did it again and it let me pick a Jolteon. I found it kinda easy :P

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Got myself an Espeon with Magic Bounce. <3 Don't have Wi-fi though. XD

Years
  • I got a flareon with guts. originally I got a leafeon, but I played again a few times until I ended up with flareon which is the one I wanted. I can't wait to get it. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    for some reason it won't remember me beating i beat it twice already, anyone have tips to make it remember?

casch1

Death Sythe
    Years
  • That game is so hard and crappy -.-"!!
    Try to refresh the page untill your high score is actualized, when you win the game again it should work normally!! (that's wath I did!)

Back