• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Play to Befriend a Pokémon!

minochet

Attack And Assault Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2022
    Am I the only one who sincerely wanted a Glaceon?

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • Well I managed to snag a Flareon and an Umbreon (one for each game, two accounts) from this after playing for about an hour.

So should they be on our Friend Board in our Global Link accounts or is it hiding in the forest?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got jolteon, GAY!!! Swap anyone?

Derogatory comments aren't really needed. It's only a Jolteon. Plus, this section isn't for trading, anyway.

So should they be on our Friend Board in our Global Link accounts or is it hiding in the forest?

Well... nobody knows yet, since they aren't released til next month. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I got Glaceon. I was just trying to get something. Hopefully it is female so I can breed it.

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • Come on guys! Get your Arkanoid/Break-Out/DX Ball skills back on! This was a classic arcade game, so it was a neat idea bringing it back.

Only that I didn't like the limited features they had on theirs... ;u;

Oh well, got a Vaporeon. <3

DemonBlood93

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Play To Befriend A Pokemon Is Possibly The Worst Game EVER!!!

I have been playing this game since the day it came out and I have to say I've had enough, I really hate the person who came up with the idea for this game there are things I want to do to that person that I cannot go into detail about on this forum. May 5th is comming and I'm getting worried I won't get my Eveelution, I'm fed up and I want to throw my laptop out the window, I never get stressed with games I'm a relitivly calm person but this game has made my blood boil. Today was my last day off from work and I've spent it playing this stupid game and I have achived nothing.

If anyone else is fed up with this game please tell me your story. All I can hope is I'm not the only one out there who has fallen out with Pokemon.com

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Today on Pokemon.com, they have added a new game to the website. Similar to the game Pong, you have to bouncingg a yellow ball across the screen, breaking all the rectangular blocks. but this is a a bit more special compared to the others.

If you play the game well enough, you will have the choice of meeting one of the seven Eeveelutions in the Dream World when it's launched this spring.

So, have you played the game yet? If so, have you choden which Eeveelution you want?

The choices are:
    Vaporeon with Hydration (Heals status problems if it is raining.)
    Jolteon with Quick Feet (Boosts Speed if there is a status problem.)
    Flareon with Guts (Boosts Attack if there is a status problem.)
    Espeon with Magic Bounce (Reflects status-changing moves.)
    Umbreon with Inner Focus (The Pokémon is protected from flinching.)
    Leafeon with Chlorophyll (Boosts the Pokémon's Speed in sunshine.)
    Glaceon with Ice Body (The Pokémon gradually regains HP in a hailstorm.)

Similar to Pong? Seriously? Its Brick Breaker dude... (If someone already said this sorry but dude...)

I got Vaporeon as I wanted (If you don't know the colored point bonuses match the Eeveelution you get i.e. blue water drop point thing is Vaporeon) but I have no idea how to transfer it to my Pokemon White version... What do?

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • Similar to Pong? Seriously? Its Brick Breaker dude... (If someone already said this sorry but dude...)

I got Vaporeon as I wanted (If you don't know the colored point bonuses match the Eeveelution you get i.e. blue water drop point thing is Vaporeon) but I have no idea how to transfer it to my Pokemon White version... What do?
    You can't get the eeveelutions yet. They'll probably be available for transfer shortly after the game stops offering them on May 5.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i got jolteon but it doesnt show up anywhere& i cant seem to get it on my entralink T^T PM to tell me how

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • The Eeveelutions will presumably be available on May 5th, once the event ends.

As said here:

You can't get the eeveelutions yet. They'll probably be available for transfer shortly after the game stops offering them on May 5.

I think that should be mentioned on the first post or something, just so further questions like this won't arise. xD

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Ahh I wish I get my Jolteon soon... I've been itching to breed it.. << electric lover and trainer here

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • I waited on the last minute and barely began playing the other day. I have yet to beat it, I've only gotten to level 3. xO I wanted to get an Umbreon but I don't see the orbs to get one. Only orbs I've seen were for Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon. =/ Game is not easy to play. -_-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I waited on the last minute and barely began playing the other day. I have yet to beat it, I've only gotten to level 3. xO I wanted to get an Umbreon but I don't see the orbs to get one. Only orbs I've seen were for Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon. =/ Game is not easy to play. -_-

Yeah Umbreon orbs are like level 4, which is the hardest level, lol :( And you should've seen Leafeon/Glaceon, which are level 3, iirc. So idk how you haven't yet. XD

Good luck everyone else, don't forget it ends tomorrow!

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years

• Yeah Umbreon orbs are like level 4, which is the hardest level, lol :( And you should've seen Leafeon/Glaceon, which are level 3, iirc. So idk how you haven't yet. XD

Good luck everyone else, don't forget it ends tomorrow!

Maybe because I only got to level 3 once and hit two blocks before I lost. xP They have Umbreon orbs on level 3, made it again..then lost again. >.< A few times I made it to level 2 without losing a single life..only to loss a 3 of my life on level 2. T-T

If you can't beat the game, don't feel bad, peeps, I can't beat it either. D:

Back