• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation 3 Games

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
  • Exclusives are a must my friend! Along with the ol' HD classics of Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper & (if you don't mind something more mature) DMC, please do consider these gems;

Infamous 2
    God Of War 3
    Bioshock (okay not exclusive but daaaamn amazing)
    Zone Of The Enders HD Collection (came to ps2 first)
    Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch
    Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
    Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

These are the best I can give for now. Perhaps if you let us know what kind of genres you like we can help you decide on games that might appeal to you more?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    No #pcmasterrace, but honestly if a game is multiplatform, I prefer getting it on PC, which is why I've only got PS3 exclusives here:

The Last of Us
    Needs no introduction and I see it's already been recommended by quite a few people, but I gotta mention it too - it's easily the most memorable game I've played in years.

Heavy Rain
    and/or Beyond: Two Souls
    Hesitant to recommend these since I know they aren't for everyone; they have interesting stories but are light on gameplay (consists mainly of making choices and QTEs), which some people don't like.

But if you do want to try one first, I would recommend Heavy Rain over Beyond: Two Souls, despite it being older. Unless you really, really like Ellen Page. :P Beyond isn't bad, but much like Quantic Dream's older game Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy, the plot takes a turn from 'kind of weird but interesting' to 'really, really weird' at a certain point.

Siren: Blood Curse
    One of the lesser known PS3 exclusives out there, I think. I'm usually not a fan of survival horrors, but I really loved this one. It doesn't rely on jumpscares to be frightening (there still are some though), but it's got this creepy, unsettling vibe all throughout it, and a really compelling, well-written plot. Highly recommend this!

Back