• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PlayStation games. do you still remember?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    WHAT IS THIS???. NOBODY NAMED GRAN TURISMO??? O.O I can't belive it. You can't talk about PS1 without them!.
    My childhood is related hard with PS1, So many good games!. Metal Gear Solid, Dino Crisis, Resident Evil, Need For Speed, Gran Turismo, Crash Bandicoot and more.

As you could notice, I love GT games. I spent hours and hours playing GT2 even days, Entire nights. So much memories!! =)
    DINO CRISIS thats another gem I totally forgot about, it was so challenging finding all the hidden extras and working out all the passcodes since I refused to use cheats.... to this day I am still to beat the 1st, the 2nd was easy and a step down from the original tbh. (waiting for the real sequel from where Dino Crisis 2 left the story)

I will never forget Gran Turismo introduced both me and my brother to racing games and we would have hours of fun on Special Stage Route 11 on multiplayer

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I still have troubles with that puzzle, When you're trapped on a room and you have to unlock the security system. That was sick. And the 2nd one was hard as well, You're always on disadvantage...
    But, I loved them!. I think they need a new start tbh.

OH YES!!, I love the Special Stage 11 And 5 :3
    First time I got stuck unlocking the safe in the small room where the T-Rex comes through the window at you.
    With Jurassic World next year hopefully when it is a success Capcom see the chance at a new Dino Crisis. So sad to see no dinosaur game for like 10 years expecially a puzzling one when every other game is just getting easier and easier I want to be puzzled and stuck.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    My personal favourite if anyone remembers playing.
    PlayStation games. do you still remember?

Back