• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please help me with a sixth member for my team?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    You don't have a grass type. You could always grab a Tangela and evolve it, Tangrowth are strong in game.

LouBeatYou

Go Kibago, Go!
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    r

Yeah Tangrowth was one of my options, do you guys have any other? Preferably ice-type, grass-type, or psychic
    Thanks

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Jynx is a good team member, being Psychic and Ice.

Jynx
    -Ice Beam/Blizzard
    -Psychic
    -Persish Song
    -Filler

The first to attacks are for STAB, and Persish song is to take something out in 3 amount of turns (If it's something you can't kill quickly) though, Persish Song causes switches.

Ghostrk9

learning new information!
    Years
    i agree with chaos jynx is good but, i dont use 6 pokemon its a waste u dont need 6 and ur lvls get lower as u progress. ok so u have 2 water types which means 2 pokemon r bad to grass. try ditching either lanturn or poliwag/poliwrath for jynx . i think u can teach gengar thunderbolt so then ditch lanturn.easy!

Back