• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Club!

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    ok! if ya wanna c it, i'll attach it...it had some pics in it though...it looks like a cross betwwen an egg and a bunny! o.o i think ya can tell which one it is, i think...can't get the mouth rite...it looks like a duck now...

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Just think of its head as more of a snake's head. Raquaza is no more than a green snake with wings and arms. So draw the snake first, then the Raquaza second. Hope that helps.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Yes, the wings are those four things that jut out from the neck, the two things that are near the arms, and the eight things that are one-third and two-thirds of the way between the the arms and the tail end.

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Ah well!! We'll all find out when the 7th movie comes out, now won't we? I can't wait!! Raquaza, the best pokemon in the world, will make his debuu on the big screen!!

Years
    i checked it out. the rules say...

Welcome to Plushies Preserve! The collectible club for plushies ^.~

Rules:
    #1: You must have a site since the plushie will be going on your site.
    #2: You can't steal the plushies ^^;
    #3: Copy the code below the plushie(s) you want and paste it onto the html for your website.
    That's it!

YES!!!

Back