• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
And thus we arrive at an OOC thread. Feel free to post questions and comments about the roleplay here as well as other "interesting" stuff that you had to tell someone about and randomly decided on mentioning to your fellow roleplayers.
As for my random comment of the day- I dressed my rat up as a pikachu for halloween~ ^ -^

Broadway

Find your wings.
Years
Pikachu!rattie sounds awesome. And you've reminded me, I should go buy some leftover Halloween candy, it's probably on sale :D

My random comment of the day: because of this RP, I've decided to dust off my copy of Sapphire and play through it with a Numel, hahah! I've never actually had one in my party before.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
lol Pika rat? thats hilarious. but uhh, YAY OOC! somewhere for us to spam about the RP and to Spam about other things! (Mainly mudkipz!)
my random comment of te day: Is playing explorers of the sky with shinx

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Lawl, I haven't checked to see if I'm excepted yet, but I think I'll post here anyways to say: HELL YEAH NUMEL!!!11

I just recently played through ruby with one, and it's so much fun to use xD
Flamthrower+Earthquake+Rockslide+ERUPTION!

EDIT: AAAWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!
I'm in the rp ;D

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
Yay! We've started! My greatest thanks for accepting me, Comet~*!

I'll be posting my intro passage in a little while.

Speaking of pets, I plan to name my next pet (probably a hamster) after the Greek and Roman god of light, prophecy and music, Apollo.
Apollo has become my favourite name. =3

Perhaps my next RP character who's a Pokemon should be named Apollo... Hmm...

As it is, I need to focus on Rani the Growlithe, so I'll get down to writing that introduction thingy now.

xX

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Ah darn, it seems I'm in a roleplay with "long-posters" xD

Just to warn y'all, my posts might be a bit shorter, 'specially since Kreep doesn't have too deep of a thought proccess =P

lol there was this one roleplay where I had a post that took up half of one of the thread's pages though

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Hooray for mah Vulpix. I'm quite happy with her character right now, though she needs more development.

I recently got Yellow and thanks to the glitch, I have a lvl 47 Mew. =D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Oh, mah, gawd.

I hope I didn't "over do" Kreep's personallity in my post :X
Kreep is supposed to be sorta a bully, but I've never done one of these characters before, so I don't know if I went too crazy in the post or not xD
Either way, Kreep still cracks me up xD

Sorry about Kreep eating your character, pikakip, lol.

Strikit

Years
I love Kreep, he's awesome. Rokan may not like him much, but you must remember she is a Vulpix. I've always imagined Growlithe, Eevee, and Vulpix are sort of an aristocracy. They would most likely be raised to believe they're better than everyone else. So even if she is more level-headed than most, it'd shine through.

But yes, I love all of the characters. They're all very imaginative and fun.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
I'm actually loving RPing Rani. Kreep is a pretty cool character. As is Rokan. =3

Lulz, so I'm not the only one who thinks Growlithe, Eevee and Vulpix are like the aristocracy! 8D

xX

Strikit

Years
Not at all. Arcanine are known to be super mythical and whatnot, Eevee are coveted by collectors and such, and Ninetales can live for thousands of years and curse people.

On the flip side, there are the Poke-myths, like Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite, Bagon-Shelgon-Salamence or whatever, and other dragons. Oh, and Magikarp. I think millions of years prior to anime time, Magikarp were gods.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Lol, yeah, growlithe, vulpix, and eevee seem like they have the potential to be pretty "snobbish" if they wanna be. Of course, I see purugly as being that way too xD

It's funny, because this is, like, the first roleplay I've been in where no characters seem like clones of another. Everyone is a different type of person, which is pretty cool ^___^

yay people like Kreep =DDDDD
He's my first character who isn't a meek/quiet person xD
I'm liking how he can start up action by picking fights/being creepy ^3^

Oh, and Strikit, magikarp is a god!
Phear the splash attack!

Strikit

Years
Magikarp will pwn you all and eat your flesh. ...even though it has no teeth.

It's true, though. These are all very diverse characters. I love it.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
No, Magikarp would just suck on your arm until you died of boredom... XD

These are pretty diverse characters, yup yup yup! I've only been in two RPs and they died... One of them just after my character had pulled off a fantastic capture of Jigglypuff... *sigh*

This is the first character I've had who's actually got something negative in terms of personality. I mean, she's pretty much a snob, and pretty much all the other OCs I've created have been happy and friendly. It's an interesting change. =3

xX

Strikit

Years
I think it's wonderful to have problems. Check out The New League. Ethan is my character there, and he has flaws abound. He hates his affectionate, adorable Caterpie because it's not strong enough.

Rokan, I think, is going to be interesting though difficult to play.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Yes... I'm loving all of this. The diversity... the evilness... it's all so nice!
Haley was my first character that isn't sarcastic and a prankster. It's an interesting change. However, once we meet Kara she is gonna be barrels of fun! Kara is basically the exact opposite of Haley, and I'm looking forward to our first encounter... it will be deadly fun!
Hmmmm, speaking of Kara I thought that maybe, if everyone wanted me too, I could make like a sort of diary entry or something from her point of view and put it here in the OOC. So if you would like to see that, just say so!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
T_T Sorry for not posting yet
Jeeze you guys post like crazy.
I've been having internet issues as of late and I was gonna post last night, but I had to get some sleep @_@
Going to a College fair today and perhaps sometime tonight my post will be up.

Strikit

Years
A Kara journal would be lovely. It would help give us insight into who and what she is.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
The roleplay looks preety good so far. :D

I know I'm late, But seeing how sign ups are open, Can I reserve poliwag? I don't have time to make a signup post right now but I'll try to get one up tommorow. It'll give me more time to plan out his personallity and such.

Back