• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Megaman... you are a tiny bit late seeing as I closed the sign-ups a few minutes before you arrived... however I'm in a good mood today. BUT! You only have until Tuesday to put up your SU. So hurry!

EDIT: Oh yeah, for some reason PC wouldn't let me post that post so sign-ups aren't closed and you are fully reserved. NOW however, sign-ups are closed.

More importantly, I have a... problem. I don't want to call it a big problem but it is important. Recently it was brought to my attention that I am going on a ten day vacation starting Thursday. I wasn't aware of that when I made this... or maybe I just forgot. Either way, I need someone to take over control of the roleplay for those ten days, and take control of Haley as well. Don't abandon this RP while I'm gone, I've seen many a good roleplay die that way. I hope someone has the courage to step up and take control. -_o

Spoiler:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
i could take over. I'm usually on every day. usually being the key word here. I'll try not to let things get out of hand.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I'm up for the job as well. I'm without question on daily for at least an hour or two.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
Years
I'm starting to feel ignored here...so I think I'll just resign and let someone else take Riolu.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Thanks a ton :D Here's my signup.

Name: Len

Species: Poliwag

Appearance: Len is like your average poliwag. Blue, has that hypnotic swirl on his stomach, etc. However this poliwag has a small black mark on his left eye (Your left) . The mark is shaped like a black Rain drop. This is to represent that he's a native pokemon that was raised outside of Treasure city. This mark was permanent so he was unable to remove it when he left his family and home life, Even blue paint couldn't get rid of the mark. (All will be explained in history). When Wielding a weapon, Len often uses his tail to hold it, And his foot for the trigger. It took awhile to get used to but Len later found a trick to this technique and improved his aim.

Personality:
Len, Unlike other normally Timid Poliwags, Was very adventurous and Courageous. He was always interested in traveling around and seeing just how things have changed in the new age. Even though his parents let him explore the outskirts of his hometown, they never wanted him to lay eyes or step foot on Treasure city or anywhere else touched by the new advanced technology. Len is also a very sneaky pokemon that often sneaks out of his own home to explore the outside of his town.

History: (This is pretty big so bare with me.) Len Lived in the outskirts very far from Treasure city. These outskirts were untouched by the advanced technology that everyone else has moved on to. In this area were species of native pokemon, Who didn't want to move to the new age. Some of the pokemon there despised it. One of the species that lived in this untouched area were the poli- species, Including Len. The poli species of natives lived next to a large lake untouched by the new age. Len's parents were a Male Poliwrath and a Female Poliwhirl. Both of them wanted the best for Len, and wanted him to stay away from Treasure city, and not to trust anybody from there. Going against his parents wishes, Len was very interested in the new age and what has changed.

One night, Len snuck out of his house in an attempt to see what treasure city was like. On his way, He met a police officer from Treasure city that was probably scouting the area for Intel on the natives. This officer was a sneasel, that seemed to be a newbie in the police force of Treasure city. He looked like a very unfriendly type, but Len made friends with him very quickly when he offered talk about native life in exchange for information about the new age, Which he wanted to learn about so very much. As the two of them talked, They had some laughs, Shared some stories, and even exchanged valuables with each other. Len and the sneasel, Who was not allowed to say his name to natives, later agreed to meet at the same spot every night, To exchange information and tell more storys about each of their homes.

As time passed, Len shared his stories he learned about Treasure city to friends of his who seemed interested in the new age, As well as Keeping it a secret from his parents and other adult pokemon who despised it. One time, The sneasel officer even taught Len how to use a weapon with his tail and foot, Which is how he got experience with handling weapons. The only time Len could remember seeing this sneasel officer was when he told len that he was Promoted to a guard at the Poketraz Island jail. "He seemed so happy..." Len remembered.

Everything changed when Darkari escaped his cell however. Once this happened, Sneasel never came to visit Len at their spot again. No matter how long he waited, The sneasel never came. He knew he was on an island but he could have had some time to go back to visit len... Something must have happened to sneasel and Len had to find out. The only way he could do this, Was leaving his home, And finding him in treasure city. Len couldn't just walk out and leave, The other native pokemon would find him. The only way he could get out safely, was to fake his death. "Nobody would miss me." He thought, Since he was always the oddball of his town. The next night, He packed his things snuck out and prepared to go to treasure city to find info about what happened to his "friend". He screamed to the heavens as if he was being attacked by something, woke everyone up, And quickly high tailed out of there and to Treasure city to find his friend. The pokemon back at his home would probably think that Len got eaten by some wild pokemon, Whatever the case, There was no going back.

The first place to look was obviously the Treasure city police, Where the sneasel officer was once at. As soon as he arived, Trying to adjust to his surroundings... He asked an officer about Treasure city and if anything happened at the poketraz jail cell. The officer told Len of Darkari and about Sneasel. "Oh... You must be that native friend of his... I'm sorry." He said. Len didn't need to hear anymore. He knew what happened just hearing that one sentence. His friend, No, His BEST friend, was wiped out by darkari.

To avenge his death, Len joined the police force in treasure city. With all of his experience, And what he learned from Sneasel, He knew he was ready for anything.

(Man that took about an hour to write. I hope you like long backstorys)

Moves: bubble beam (egg move from len's dad), Water sport

Well I hope you like my signup. Because this took a long time to write.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
D-D-D-D-DRAMA!!!!!!11 ^________^

Lol, I luff this roleplay xD
Here we have Rani, who doesn't even like (for now ;D) Sparx (or Kreep for that matter ;__;), yet Sparx is now valiantly trying to not like her, even though he might(!). And then there's Kreep on the sidelines, feeling a bit of jealously(?) even though he doesn't really like her either.

lol he did drool on her though [badpun/]

Of course, you must keep in mind that I'm just over reacting to everything right now cuz I'm sort of hyper :X

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
lol bringer are you on a sugar rush?
but yeah this RP has a lot of drama.
Did you notice how the chars you mentioned above seem to have the most personality?
THIS IS AWESOME!

random comment of the day.....Im trying to create an ultimate pokemon team so i can kick my friend's butt at school tommorrow.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Oh... Kerjo... I'm sorry. I TOTALLY flaked V_V!! You are accepted

Megaman[somenumbers], I like your SU, it's quite original. You are accepted. But FYI, Darkrai wasn't held in the Treasure City jail- it's far too unprotected! He was at Poketraz Island, which I mentioned (however lightly) when Haley was absorbed in the map.

As far as control of the roleplay goes, both of you can do it as far as I'm concerned.

Megaman765

Years
Oh Alright. I didn't notice that bit. I'll edit the sign up just so nobody gets confused.

Edit: Ok I fixed it to fit the whole poketraz thing I messed up with. Guess I'll go post in the actual thread now.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
I posted =3
Ahh posts from me for this week will depend on if my mom will let me get online =.=
Long story short, Parents are divorced, they have shared custody, Mom has crappy dial-up and Dad has high speed internet, I have a laptop, but my parents have issues and my dad forbids me from bringing the laptop over to my mothers, despite the fact that I'm damn near an adult and it was a birthday present. . . but I won't complain... or rage =.= soo at mom's I'm stuck with crappy dial-up until Friday, then its back to my dad's with high speed til Tuesday next week.

Then Tuesday night, we leave to drive down to Florida for thanksgiving and my internet connection will definitely be scarce, but I'll try to post if I can =3
But that's 8 days from now.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
Name: Captain Michael "Deadeye" Cassatt (a.k.a. Pvt. Alexei Borodin)
Species: Buizel

Appearance: Michael stands a diminutive three feet tall, which is still a bit taller than normal for the average Buizel; his eyes retain an icy, chilling glare, accompanied by their cool sonic-blue coloration. However, his otter-like body has lost most if not all of it's original muscle and bulk, along with all of his beautiful fur, replaced by what can only be described as a rubber wetsuit of sorts. The smooth, orange-and-pale complexion of his flesh could be compared to that of the common red fox.

One of the innermost defining features of his persona would be the slash scar running from his right pectoral down to just past the left side of his abdomen; it is unsure what the origins of this scar are from, due to Michael's unwillingness to tell anyone, but some have speculated that he'd once been trained with a sword of some kind and this scar was the result. Michael does not feed nor condone these rumors.

Notably, Michael carries with him a light, black-weave Kevlar combat vest complete with various pouches and pockets to hold various kinds of equipment should he necessitate it, along with a tough,sturdy combat belt of the same color from which a holster on his left hip hangs; within is a custom Colt .45 Series 80 (M1911), fitted with a heavy trigger in excess of 12 pounds required to pull.

Personality: Michael was never much of a talker, choosing moreso to pass on talking to family and friends due in part to the fact that he is actually incredibly shy. He is the kind of person that refuses to take credit for anything he does, attributing his uncanny military success to the men around him, and that he was "just following orders". Beyond this, Michael is very submissive to superiors, the mindset of purity and subservience engrained in his mind at birth, in part from the instinctual animalistic subconscious inherited from his species.

Now, he is much the same, keeping very quiet unless spoken to, and always ready to take orders from someone. He is something of a lost soldier, with no flag to fight for and no country to defend.

History: In years past, Michael had come from an abusive father (who had been stationed in another region at the time) and an emotionally absent mother, and at age 18 he decided it was for the best that he join the armed forces of his home region to escape his home life. Very quickly he progressed through the ranks through dilligent training and unyielding devotion to his flag and fortune, where others had given up in the heat of battle. It was rumored around his home base that he'd successfully fended off well over a hundred enemy troops on his own as his squad abandoned their posts, fleeing in fear of the enemy's large numbers.

Michael is still not sure to this day how he came to be a part of this new region inhabited solely by Pokemon, where once he fed his curiosity with humans and other animals, but he cares little for his previous life. He believes he would never have made any kind of grandeur for himself from a military life in such large regions, and he instead chooses to sign himself into this new world and try to live his life a second time, hopefully with a little more finesse than his previous ventures.

To be quite frank, it was his subservient nature and his willingness to follow an allegiance that led him to Treasure City, where he quickly signed himself into a new and budding police force with intent to stop... Something. He wasn't really sure what they were trying to kill or destroy or capture or whatever, because he honestly wasn't paying attention. He carries with him 22 years of previous combat experience under extreme conditions with his home-region's armed forces in his previous career, which could easily be put to good use in a police squad.

...He dare not tell anyone how he became so skilled, however. Not only does he want as much as possible to separate himself from his home region, but imagine the outlash! "Where in the world is that?"; "What is 'Krav Maga' ?" ; "What is 'Spetsnaz' ?", et cetera. He keeps to himself on the subject, and seeks only to blend in with everyone else, and reject the fact that in some right, he is "special" in the right that he was once a Captain of Squadron 3057, 1st Battalion, of his home region. He now lives by his new callsign 'Deadeye', and his new name Alexei Borodin.

Strikit

Years
I'm loving the drama developing. I'm having trouble developing Rokan, though. =\

My other characters in other RPs are developing beautifully, just not her. I need to give her more quirks.

Changes I intend to make:

A) A weakness for some sort of food.

B) A fascination with water.

C) Excitability, when on the right topic.

We shall start there and see where she goes.

Megaman765

Years
Well, Made my introduction post. I know it seems like a real sudden entrance but what else are you gonna do when your late for something important? :p

Strikit

Years
It's a lovely portrayal of Poliwag. I've never actually thought of them as an RP option. Very creative.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, I hate it when developing a character is hard x______x
I really like your character, though, Strikit =P
The water thing sounds plossible seeing as she was raised with psyducks, and imo would make the character even better too x3
I'm sure she'll do just fine xD

As for Kreep, I'm really at a dead end as far as ideas go xD
I'm not used to his type of character .___.

Strikit

Years
Yeah, I make her try to be understanding towards all due to her raising, but a fascination for Water types sounds perfect.

Kreep is lovely. Maybe you should have him live up to his name and creep on Rani.

Oooh! Bring her spit-covered flowers, even.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh Strikit, I am LOVING that idea xD

And oh, I only just now got to reading the actual thread, but the idea of sparring sounds like a great way for character interaction that most roleplays don't get ^^

Our characters must fight, pikakip >=3
God I'm a "slash text" abuser >.>

Strikit

Years
Rokan has to fight everybody. Cause she's a beast. O.O

I'm lovin your slash text.

Hm. I might make Rokan grow fond of Kreep, though brotherly or more, I don't know yet. What do you think? You're only his GOD, after all.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
Yeah, well, enjoy fighting someone who's been trained in the Pokemon world equivalent to the Spetsnaz. :)

Oh, you know Karate? Well, meet my backflip hatchet-throw attack.

Mind you this is if Comet accepts my reattempt at signing up.

Back